Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the only one with a poor sleeping pattern. :smug: We belong togethar!!

ReputationRep:
    We do we do :mmm:

Help.me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    We do we do :mmm:

Help.me.
    Listening to Mika seems to have done the job for me, I'm about to shut down. I suggest you do the same. :mmm: Reads a book, read 50 shades. You'll sleep a happy gal. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    Really?! :gah:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Have you not seen her sig? She perfectly explained the error of her username. I suggest you update the definition of "Falbow". Should it not be failbow btw, or did you retract the I ironically? :mmm:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    Falbow - An ironic play on a TSR user's username - "Ranbow" as the user attempted to spell rainbow but failed, and so the letter i in Falbow is left out for comedic purposes.
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Morning guys :coffee:

Has anyone noticed in 5 days we have managed to do 1247 posts already? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^morning

I noticed the amount of pages had been added yesterday evening/this morning. 8 pages or something, ridiculous!

did you accept my :deal:? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I forget you be 15, not mature enough. :console:

I have achieved on resolution just now: Make someone on teh interweb close to tears. :smug:
    Meanie
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    For someone with nearly 20,000 posts, 5 rep chips and who knows so many languages, you don't seem 15. :nah:
    :mmm: I don't have 5 I have four 50 away though
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^Oh wait...wow. I never realised L'Evil was 15 >_< But he is applying for sixth forms :eek: So he must be 15. Damn.... :eek:

I know right :daydreaming: It wasn't an amazing movie...but Zooey was in it so that is all that matters :mmm: It was Flakes :yep:

:lol: I is that good.
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I knew he was 15, he mentioned it long ago and he created a Mega year 11 thread. :pierre:
    Nooo! Teh Super Juicy Awesome... Etc. Ot Mega A Level Maths Thread :hand:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I find this violin smilie reminds me of a funeral >_<

I knew he was in year 11 and I knew he was doing GCSE's and I knew he was applying for sixth form. Yet it never entered my mind that he was 15 :mmm: I don't know why, but despite all that I knew, I assumed he was older :lolwut:
    :mmm: it's quite a compliment

ReputationRep:
    Morning people who don't have wrecked sleeping patterns!

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :mmm: I don't have 5 I have four 50 away though
    I thought you had 5 last night...I must have been very tired
    I'm something like, 68 away from my fourth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    Morning people who don't have wrecked sleeping patterns!

I thought you had 5 last night...I must have been very tired
    I'm something like, 68 away from my fourth?
    I'm 59 away actually :grumble: aah, :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You know someone that attended school at the grand age of One? :lolwut:

But you're older than me though. :hand:
    quick learners?

lol woops read that wrong. Thought said one not year one :rolleyes:

^ is actually 59. Loves coming on TSR to get advice about his backache
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    ^ Is doing that describing the person above her thing again... not sure why.. it's almost like she thinks this thread is dedicated to that or something :curious:

Morning world.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ lol :mmm:

:shakecane:

^ Morning It did used to be more dedicated to describing, back in the olden days :moon:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ morning! how are you this fine day?

ReputationRep:
    ^^^morning Hal :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Wow as if you just all woke up now :cool: lol. Ahh Inow realise this thread just for chatting with the occasional description.cool. I can do that
    Also anyone know what it means if you join a society on here e.g. do you get updates/ emails etc?
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    ^^ lol :mmm:

:shakecane:

^ Morning It did used to be more dedicated to describing, back in the olden days :moon:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    ^^ morning! how are you this fine day?
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    ^^^morning Hal :wavey:

Morning guys! I'm good, love sleeping in on Saturdays. Back to the grim north tomorrow, going to miss London :sad:

(Original post by CasualSoul)
    Wow as if you just all woke up now :cool: lol. Ahh Inow realise this thread just for chatting with the occasional description.cool. I can do that
    Also anyone know what it means if you join a society on here e.g. do you get updates/ emails etc?

The societies just kind of show up on your profile. I joined Atheism Society for example, because I was sick of people thinking because of my name I was a jesus freak, and I like to argue both sides in debates on evolution.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What was my first day on this thread like?

I was friends with TH for ages... And then ipoop showed me the light :mmm:

Salma wasn't CG...
    I wasn't L'Evil Fish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    Morning guys! I'm good, love sleeping in on Saturdays. Back to the grim north tomorrow, going to miss London :sad:

The societies just kind of show up on your profile. I joined Atheism Society for example, because I was sick of people thinking because of my name I was a jesus freak, and I like to argue both sides in debates on evolution.. :rolleyes:
    oh right. Yeah that's a long and interesting debate i.e. evolution. It is quite a cool username though :cool: I think TSR choose my username for me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.