Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    I see that little girl is back. :pierre: So much for that "I'm never coming back, and you are going to miss me stuff." :pierre: Puny little girl, thinking we actually gave a :poo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I see that little girl is back. :pierre: So much for that "I'm never coming back, and you are going to miss me stuff." :pierre: Puny little girl, thinking we actually gave a :poo:
    *must refrain from encouraging Mr.Shizzle*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    *must refrain from encouraging Mr.Shizzle*
    Indeed. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Indeed. :pierre:
    :ahee: bien que je sois d'accord :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Could be warned for not translating! :mmm:

Although then again, the amount of chatting we've done in oother languages without being caught...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    ^ Could be warned for not translating! :mmm:

Although then again, the amount of chatting we've done in oother languages without being caught...
    This thread is a mod free zone. Their kind is not welcomed here, unless it's to close a thread. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    This thread is a mod free zone. Their kind is not welcomed here, unless it's to close a thread. :pierre:
    :mmm: they've given up? Or they've realised it's a chat thread and doing no one harm...

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: they've given up? Or they've realised it's a chat thread and doing no one harm...
    They probably lurk, but generally chat threads are not highly monitored, and this thread only has a set group of posters. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    They probably lurk, but generally chat threads are not highly monitored, and this thread only has a set group of posters. :mmm:
    And who are those group of posters now?

What if... One of us was an undercover mod :shock:

ReputationRep:
    What if... One of us was an undercover mod :shock:
    That's impossible. :ninja:

Seriously... there is no undercover mod here........ move along..... :ninja2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    That's impossible. :ninja:

Seriously... there is no undercover mod here........ move along..... :ninja2:
    Daaaaamn! I confided in you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    shut up^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Actually a few member from this thread went on to become mods :ninja: This thread created mods and thus has earned the mods respects :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Actually a few member from this thread went on to become mods :ninja: This thread created mods and thus has earned the mods respects :pierre:
    I see, so there's still hope pour moi. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    ^ oh look its Pierre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    ^ oh look its Pierre
    ^is advertising Life Church :holmes: I just clicked on the website, and on the sixth picture on the front page, there is a picture of four girls. Why has the blonde girl got a peg attached to her ear? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    ^is advertising Life Church :holmes: I just clicked on the website, and on the sixth picture on the front page, there is a picture of four girls. Why has the blonde girl got a peg attached to her ear? :holmes:
    It's a blessed peg. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I wasn't too sure if it was a fashion item? >_> I'm not down with the kids anymore :no:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    It sure is

I wasn't too sure if it was a fashion item? >_> I'm not down with the kids anymore :no:
    Ithing its an earring, 'the kids' these days use it to strectch the ear I believe but I'm not too sure

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.