^Is yet to send me that love letter. :ninja:

I did actually reply to you with what you should say :teehee: :rofl:
Reply 1642
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
I did actually reply to you with what you should say :teehee: :rofl:

I just saw, :h:, thanks for the help. Any ideas for a date? :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
I just saw, :h:, thanks for the help. Any ideas for a date? :mmm:

I think it's best you actually talk to her about how much you "love" her before you start making intrinsic plans about your first date:mmm:
^ That guy in your thread 'mathematically speaking' shut the fudge up man :lol:
Original post by ranbow99
^ That guy in your thread 'mathematically speaking' shut the fudge up man :lol:

That "guy" is actually a girl, you two would make a great match, you both seem to have gender confusion issues :h: :mmm:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
That "guy" is actually a girl, you two would make a great match, you both seem to have gender confusion issues :h: :mmm:

Lol I didn't realise :mmm: I think it was because her name was 'MrHappy' which is confusing :grumble:
ipoop
x

I've always wondered, do you have a French accent? :mmm:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
^ :unimpressed: :grumble:

How did you get your warning points? :teehee:

I've had 10 as well in the past, I got 5 for not getting away with putting the first letter of a swear word followed by *** :grumble:
Original post by boumavilla

How did you get your warning points? :teehee:

I've had 10 as well in the past, I got 5 for not getting away with putting the first letter of a swear word followed by *** :grumble:

Well basically someone said something... I quoted them and said let me see if I can say that in French and I didnt translate BECAUSE I thought it'd be obvious from the quote :/ what I actually said probably shouldn't be repeated :tongue:
Reply 1649
Original post by boumavilla

No, I have to put it on. :mmm: I'm actually with it that way, it's harder for people to know where I'm from unless I tell them. I can put on a Russian accent and say I'm Russia. :awesome: Or speak Spanish and say I'm Spanish. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
No, I have to put it on. :mmm: I'm actually with it that way, it's harder for people to know where I'm from unless I tell them. I can put on a Russian accent and say I'm Russia. :awesome: Or speak Spanish and say I'm Spanish. :mmm:

Hola, que tal? :h:

[Hello, how are you?]
Reply 1651
Original post by ranbow99
Hola, que tal? :h:

[Hello, how are you?]

Muy bien, y tu? Como estas tu dias?

[i'm good, and you? How is your day?] Do we really need to translate here? How many times have Bouma, Le'vil and I spoken French without translation without receiving any points/alert?
Original post by ipoop

[i'm good, and you? How is your day?] Do we really need to translate here? How many times have Bouma, Le'vil and I spoken French without translation without receiving any points/alert?

Think again :lol: mais je suis d'accord, ils sont putains[but here in accordance I translate, they're putty]
Reply 1653
Think again :lol: mais je suis d'accord, ils sont putains[but here in accordance I translate, they're putty]

You've been alerted/warned for speaking French in THIS thread? :shock: Why didn't I get one? :cookie:
Original post by ipoop
You've been alerted/warned for speaking French in THIS thread? :shock: Why didn't I get one? :cookie:

Oh yeah, wrong thread :lol: oh oui...
Reply 1655
Oh yeah, wrong thread :lol: oh oui...

Tua M'as fais peur Poisson Mal. :cookie:
Original post by ipoop
Tua M'as fais peur Poisson Mal. :cookie:

:lolwut: is that?:pierre: je suis :unimpressed:
Original post by ipoop

Estoy enfermo :emo: Meh, aburrido, y tu?

[i'm ill, meh, boring, and you?]
are all talking other languages :getmecoat:
Original post by ipoop

:rofl:

Spanish? Sexy :sexface:

Original post by ipoop

Puedo hablar el Espanol tambien :h:
Los mods son tan simpaticos en este thread :love:

Spoiler

Latest