Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I believe you were laughing at my miss adventure at the barber's a few days ago. I guess Karma is indeed a byatch. :pierre:
    True :emo: Damn karma :sad:

(Original post by ranbow99)
    ^ Is gunna get ipoop to fly over and cut it for you :mmm:
    It's a sideburn I don't need him to fly over :hand:

ReputationRep:
    ^ does not have a warm homemade chocolate chip muffin in front of him :drool:

ReputationRep:
    ^is not thinking about how many calories said muffin contains?

ReputationRep:
    ^Is yet to send me that love letter. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ If they're homemade then they are usually healthier than shop bought ones anyway :smug:

But who cares, life is too short to count calories and this is probably gunna be the only unhealthy thing I eat all day :mmm:

^ love letters :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^is a professional at sending love letters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    ^Is yet to send me that love letter. :ninja:
    I did actually reply to you with what you should say :teehee::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    I did actually reply to you with what you should say :teehee::rofl:
    I just saw, , thanks for the help. Any ideas for a date? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I just saw, , thanks for the help. Any ideas for a date? :mmm:
    I think it's best you actually talk to her about how much you "love" her before you start making intrinsic plans about your first date:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^ That guy in your thread 'mathematically speaking' shut the fudge up man :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ^ That guy in your thread 'mathematically speaking' shut the fudge up man :lol:
    That "guy" is actually a girl, you two would make a great match, you both seem to have gender confusion issues :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    That "guy" is actually a girl, you two would make a great match, you both seem to have gender confusion issues :mmm:
    Lol I didn't realise :mmm: I think it was because her name was 'MrHappy' which is confusing :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    x
    I've always wondered, do you have a French accent? :mmm:

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    ^ :unimpressed::grumble:
    How did you get your warning points? :teehee:

I've had 10 as well in the past, I got 5 for not getting away with putting the first letter of a swear word followed by *** :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)

How did you get your warning points? :teehee:

I've had 10 as well in the past, I got 5 for not getting away with putting the first letter of a swear word followed by *** :grumble:
    Well basically someone said something... I quoted them and said let me see if I can say that in French and I didnt translate BECAUSE I thought it'd be obvious from the quote :/ what I actually said probably shouldn't be repeated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    No, I have to put it on. :mmm: I'm actually with it that way, it's harder for people to know where I'm from unless I tell them. I can put on a Russian accent and say I'm Russia. :awesome: Or speak Spanish and say I'm Spanish. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    No, I have to put it on. :mmm: I'm actually with it that way, it's harder for people to know where I'm from unless I tell them. I can put on a Russian accent and say I'm Russia. :awesome: Or speak Spanish and say I'm Spanish. :mmm:
    Hola, que tal?

[Hello, how are you?]

ReputationRep:
    Hola, que tal?

[Hello, how are you?]
    Muy bien, y tu? Como estas tu dias?

[i'm good, and you? How is your day?] Do we really need to translate here? How many times have Bouma, Le'vil and I spoken French without translation without receiving any points/alert?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Muy bien, y tu? Como estas tu dias?

[i'm good, and you? How is your day?] Do we really need to translate here? How many times have Bouma, Le'vil and I spoken French without translation without receiving any points/alert?
    Think again :lol: mais je suis d'accord, ils sont putains[but here in accordance I translate, they're putty]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Think again :lol: mais je suis d'accord, ils sont putains[but here in accordance I translate, they're putty]
    You've been alerted/warned for speaking French in THIS thread? :shock: Why didn't I get one? :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You've been alerted/warned for speaking French in THIS thread? :shock: Why didn't I get one? :cookie:
    Oh yeah, wrong thread :lol: oh oui...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.