Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I recently interviewed at St. John's College for Law with Spanish Law. On the last day, myself and two other candidates were told to stay behind a bit longer because we may be called to further interviews at other colleges. The tutor telling us this told us that if by 1pm we hadn't heard anything, to go to his office and he would be able to send us home.

And funnily enough, we didn't hear anything

What does this mean? Does it mean that we were borderline, and they didn't have room for us but no other college had space or wanted us either? I've only ever heard of Law candidates in my situation being rejected or given an open offer.

ReputationRep:
    There are so many factors involved - I dont think you can read anything into it.

Even straight forward interview situations result in unpredictable outcomes.

However I can give you a 100% sure way to know... first start by waiting two more days....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.