Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's the best pundit on TV at the moment? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The guy who reads the results out at the end of Final Score has more insight than Shearer. I reckon this guy was the best pundit but we don't see him much anymore. Anyone else remember James Richardson on Football Italia?
    Name:  James Richardson.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  11.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Neville and Dixon. I really like Seedorf too, hope he moves into it more when he retires.

I also have to agree with people saying they are tired of cliches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    The guy who reads the results out at the end of Final Score has more insight than Shearer. I reckon this guy was the best pundit but we don't see him much anymore. Anyone else remember James Richardson on Football Italia?
    Name:  James Richardson.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  11.0 KB
    Yeah, his voice is very unique.

ReputationRep:
    Adrian Chiles anyone, no?.. Just me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElChapo)
    Adrian Chiles anyone, no?.. Just me?
    is this best or worst? if its the latter then i agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    Easily Gary Neville, he is arguably the best debater and analyst on Sky Sports. His knowledge of the game is widely incredible and he speaks a lot of sense too. He always offers a unbiased verdict compared to other footy pundits. As for the worst, the worst footy pundit is definietely Graeme Souness, he's so biased that it's unreal and his opinions are baseless and I swear he can never pronounce any players name right. I also quite like Alan Shearer's approaches on MOTD, his analyses of matches ate particularly interesting and he offers a clear cut that many pundits don't. Overall I'd say the best has to be Neville truly based on his sharpness, technique and psychology of the game. He clearly knows what he us talking about, an excellent debater and such skill in evaluating.
    You think Souness is bad but Shearer is a good pundit? hahah just leave now.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the pundits I hear are pretty bad but by far the worst is Mark Lawrenson. He is a biased, clueless moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    You think Souness is bad but Shearer is a good pundit? hahah just leave now.
    Souness is by far the worst pundit ever, I've never seen such extreme bias towards the game in post-match analysis', sometimes his tactical implications seem peculiar.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.