Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered if anyone else is going to Durham this September to do a primary PGCE? Would be nice to speak to anyone else in a similar position!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leightonj89)
    Just wondered if anyone else is going to Durham this September to do a primary PGCE? Would be nice to speak to anyone else in a similar position!
    Hi Leighton, I've also accepted a place on the Durham primary PGCE for this September. Feeling nervous, excited, and can't wait to get started!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelel87)
    Hi Leighton, I've also accepted a place on the Durham primary PGCE for this September. Feeling nervous, excited, and can't wait to get started!
    Congrats! Did you just recently have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Did you just recently have your interview?
    Thanks, you too! My interview was in January, what about yours?

ReputationRep:
    November I think it was; still haven't received a hard copy of my offer, they're meant to be sending them out towards the end of March.

ReputationRep:
    November I think it was; still haven't received a hard copy of my offer, they're meant to be sending them out towards the end of March.
    I got the letter about the CRB check today, and it mentioned we're going to be getting another letter in April.

ReputationRep:
    Me too... I thought they'd have someone to say about that English test, never heard of half the words!

ReputationRep:
    Me too... I thought they'd have someone to say about that English test, never heard of half the words!
    Ha ha yes, I'd have to agree with that one.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, I'm going to Durham for my Primary PGCE in September. Had my interview back in January and got offered a place the following day, was pretty chuffed. Just got an email today about colleges, i've been given Ustinov. Do you both know what college you will be in?Mark.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mark, I can't remember which college I was put in. Not sure if you're aware but a Facebook group has been set up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5666...48620/members/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.