Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Abu Qatada family say they want to leave "racist" UK... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Parachute?
    How to do that without him being attacked trying to parachute out of the plane?

If I saw the pilot about to do that, pretty sure I'd try and make sure they die with me.

ReputationRep:
    The house is in no way 'small and filthy'. It's in a good suburban area of Stanmore in London.

ReputationRep:
    what country will want this Racist, Terrorist scum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    How to do that without him being attacked trying to parachute out of the plane?

If I saw the pilot about to do that, pretty sure I'd try and make sure they die with me.
    The pilot could try to do it sneekily...or, the pilot could try and throw them all out. With help of course.

ReputationRep:
    You know what Abu qatada has made a complete fool of the whole UK justice system, the home office and every other authority body. How ****ing hard is it to send him off on a plane??! France done it at the same time the whole Qatada deportation issue was arising and I don't see anyone complaining! The international power the UK has means nothing to me now seeing as their struggling to kick a TERRORIST out of THEIR own country. I swear to god our politicians are a bunch of useless mugs that deserve to be spanked, the lot of them. Their so quick to send troops out to "sort" other countries problems out when they have a big one here!! Why do we even have a prime minister when he can't make any independent choices, might as well rename him to David Cameroon (get it? Cameroon the country because he's controlled by other countries hahaha sorry)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrow.7)
    what country will want this Racist, Terrorist scum?
    Maybe a racist, terrorist scum country? Lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Somewhere over the ocean? What about the poor pilot who would die in the crash as well? :holmes:
    Who said anything about a pilot? UAV technology is coming along nicely that or we give him a parachute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Who said anything about a pilot? UAV technology is coming along nicely that or we give him a parachute
    Would you be willing to get into a plane without a pilot? You could get it around that way and have a recorded/live stream of a captain speaking on the speakers.

Parachute issue for me was discussed further above.

ReputationRep:
    cant we just the whole ****ing lot out already?

Edit: whole lot being the family, not anything worse..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Gentle Giant)
    I miss the days when we could just assassinate people we didn't like, or deport them to australia. It would have been so much simpler and more effective than all this legal jargon.
    ...But a hell of a lot worse too.

ReputationRep:
    Can't we just leave them on some small uninhabited island off the coast of Scotland or a disused oil rig?

Though I guess that would be unfair for the uninhabited island and the oil rig

ReputationRep:
    I'd seriously buy them the plane tickets

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere over the ocean? What about the poor pilot who would die in the crash as well? :holmes:
    I think we could stand to learn a lot from Channel 4's 'The Plane Crash'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.