Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone (girls) lost their virginity outside of a relationship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    well most guys wouldnt remember who Mr Happy was so I suppose we're even.
    first thing that comes to my mind is Happy Gillmore. We should take to private messaging.. The thread starter will get excited with so many comments then realizing its two people talking to each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaFCCC)
    And my username consist of a football team. Sorry let me rephrase that. It consist of the best team in Europe.
    Please.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    For example a friend with benefits or a friend or a ONS etc.
    Did you require any emotional support (had) the person you'd lost it to wasn't around much afterwards?
    yes i lost my virginity on a ONS, some guy i met in a club, i was really drunk and was all over him, i got kicked out of the club for being too drunk, he then took me to his house, i kept changing my mind about having sex with him but then thought f*** it, and just did it, he was a virgin too and was desperate to lose his virginity, we didn't really know what we were doing, wasn't a good experience :/

ReputationRep:
    this thread derailed quickly

but i didn't need any emotional support i think losing your virginity to a stranger isn't a big deal at all, sex is sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Please.
    sup mate?

Yes with the best friend.
    I wouldnt class it as friends with benefits though - it was just the once, and was a joint agreement beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For example a friend with benefits or a friend or a ONS etc.
    Did you require any emotional support (had) the person you'd lost it to wasn't around much afterwards?
    Yess, i'm not sure actually how to explain what we were though! We'd been friends for about 4 years, and quite recently, something clicked and we started really liking each other! We basically acted like a couple,but we were never properly exclusive, so as far as we were both concerned, we were never in a relationship! But yeah, we slept together, but then he went to Uni and started getting with other people, and I hadn't realised how much I'd fallen for him, and it absolutely crushed me! But the main emotional support I had was from my friends and my cousin, just really as people to have a cry to, have a moan to, explain what's going on and get some advice about it! And as people to be mean about him to! It also helped quite a bit speaking to his closest friends (as we basically have the group of friends!) who kept saying that they reckon he'd made a mistake, which was nice to hear
    But why do you ask? If you are in this position, you're more than welcome to message me and have a moan, or a chat, or anything really! Don't worry about it though xxx

ReputationRep:
    ONS- Never spoken to him before or after the night.
    Tbh I've never really associated deep emotional attachment to losing your V and it wasn't really an issue. I don't really think about it and I don't think it affects the ability to have meaningful/emotional sex in the future just because your first time wasn't like that. There's nothing more special about that than your first of many other, seemingly meaningless, things.
    I probably regret it in the sense that it's not the best way to lose it or discuss with other people lol(not that I've ever hidden the fact). Definitely not an "emotional support" requiring situation though.

And whilst this is my personal outlook on sex, I understand that others have highly different ones. If for you sex is something extremely special and precious, then obviously it would probably not be advisable as you would really regret it.

Yep. ONS. at a festival when I was wrecked. classy haha. I was16 and he was 22, hmmm not taking advantage at all hahaha. but on the bright side it was good to lose it to someone experienced. I have only had sex with one other person and that's my current boyfriend and when we first had sex he was a virgin. so completely different experience and comparing both situations I am glad I lost it to someone so experienced so I could make it better for my boyfriend's first time. I know that sounds ridiculous but I'm just making the best out of a bad situation really, not gonna get upset about it because its been done, no going back and it is NOT a big deal like everyone makes it out to be.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, with my FWB.
    We'd got up to various capers in previous weeks, but never full-blown sex.. then he walked me home one saturday night and we went in my parents back garden hahaha! He knew I was a virgin and totally inexperienced, having only kissed one person in a club before him, but didn't care. Spoken to him since, we'll defs continue to be fwb!

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine to a badger. It was a ONS.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.