Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I convert JPEG into JPEG 2000 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to convert a JPEG image into a JPEG 2000 type. I have a software program (ERDAS) that only accepts/recognises JPEG 2000 images but all my images are currently JPEGs.
    Please help me someone!

ReputationRep:
    Open the image up in a JPEG 2000 compatible image editor (such as Photoshop) and save it in that format. If you haven't got any software to do that, PM me a link to your image(s) and I'll return you the JPEG 2000 format of your image (if you're happy to send the image).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hustler-1337)
    Open the image up in a JPEG 2000 compatible image editor (such as Photoshop) and save it in that format. If you haven't got any software to do that, PM me a link to your image(s) and I'll return you the JPEG 2000 format of your image (if you're happy to send the image).
    Oh wow, would you? Thank you so much! It's just 5 super boring images for an assessment at Uni so i'll send them over

ReputationRep:
    There are online converters incase Hustler doesn't get back to you

ERDAS eh?
    At least your not being forced to use ArcGIS. What a crap bit of software!

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? That'd be useful for the future, I tried finding one but you had to pay for them all as far as I could see. Ah ArcGIS, bane of my life really

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.