Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack0213123)
    Yeah I put about the unlimited liability, it was only a small part so its good we all noticed it. Hopefully get a decent amount of marks as we have applied it and evaluated it so its a high level answer already.
    aslong as the answer is not solely about franchises like I am worrying it is, then I reckon we could do well on that question, the study was simple to apply to so i reckon my application is good.

on a side note did you find talking about his reasons for making a cash flow hard? because the case study provided none so I just sort of made up reasons like predicting income.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andystormes)
    aslong as the answer is not solely about franchises like I am worrying it is, then I reckon we could do well on that question, the study was simple to apply to so i reckon my application is good.

on a side note did you find talking about his reasons for making a cash flow hard? because the case study provided none so I just sort of made up reasons like predicting income.
    I mentioned that but I also said how it can be used to persuade the bank manager to lend money and so they could arrange credit but income is a valid reason as they would want to know whether or not the business will survive.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i am already forgetting my answers, but i should be alright in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think the last question was a bit vague? I struggled to find any real application to the case study which meant i made really vague and odd points. I said that it wasnt too big a risk as the cash flow forecast showed a closing balance (profit) of £53000(??) after the first year which I said wasn't bad for one year and covered a lot of what they had to put together to buy the franchise; then I went to say that this could be because they benefited from advertising which the franchise would offer?
    The why it was too big of a risk I though was ok because I said there was only 10 in the UK meaning it wasnt as well known as other coffee brands meaning they would have to spend time building a reputation? and I also mentioned how they were inexperiences?
    I really did think it was an odd question as there wasnt a lot to pick out for application marks?
    Apart from that though, i didnt think the paper was too bad

ReputationRep:
    closing balance is not the same as profit btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocky Chainani)
    closing balance is not the same as profit btw
    Are you sure as isn't profit within a set amount of time so you would just have to define it in that period of time?

ReputationRep:
    for the last question could you have put that just because it was successful in Australia it doesnt mean it will be the same for the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usernamelol)
    anyone know how many marks i could afford to have dropped to still get a b or a c?
    http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pd...-JUNE-2012.PDF

Scroll down to business. It's last years grade boundries. 42 to get an A, not too bad as I reckon I have smashed the the two 15 markers haha.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the exam was out of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by @lailaa96)
    Anyone know what the exam was out of
    The exam was out of 60

ReputationRep:
    Who got what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASStudent)
    Who got what?
    I got an A 80 UMS, what about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.