The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Ha! i shall add that [cautiously] to my vocabulary
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
I lived in Melville this year and it's been fantastic. Don't believe everything you hear about it. It has an awesome social atmosphere and the layout is actually damn convenient.

The rooms are a good size, the heating is fantastic (important in Scotland), the common rooms provide all you could possibly need, the way the rooms are divided up into little sections (like a collection of 4 rooms) breeds a great community, the windows are faced specifically to give good views and the best light all day through. Melville rocks.
Reply 22
Esquire
*pulls frightened expressions as this question may not be rhetorical*

:p: Don't worry, I'm not a druggie. Far from it.
Icecradle
I lived in Melville this year and it's been fantastic...the common rooms provide all you could possibly need

ah ok i had read that only the old one had common rooms. i suppose if they were such a good thing for the old ones logically they would put it in a new one. so did yoy just get told "melville' is where you are going? had you put down the same things on the form?

sorry for so many questions! tell me to go away if you want:redface:
Reply 24
I put that I didn't mind sharing and applied for standard room. I got put in Melville. I think I prefer having my own room though, the privacy is nice.
Reply 25
Actually i suppose melville might be really good for me... seen as I'm doing maths and melville is right next to the science buildings.
Reply 26
yep. Roll out of bed and into class.

Latest

Trending

Trending