Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weirdest sexual experiences? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllieDxxx)
    Was having sex with my boyfriend at his room at Uni, and overheard his flatmates outside his room discussing cheese on toast! We both just collapsed into fits of giggles, it ruined the moment and we couldn't take it seriously, so we just went to join them for cheese on toast
    funniest one yet! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyeldr3d)
    um just wondering, what is a donkey punch?? too scared to google it if all that nasty **** leads up to it ahaha
    you dont wanna know, saw a film bout it few weeks back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominic Powell)
    Personally, I wouldn't mind

I was merely putting it into perspective.

I also kind of like playing devil's advocate.
    Neither would i
    Haha **** stirrer

ReputationRep:
    I ****ed Ted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RemiMarcelle)
    Never, ever want to meet a person like you, disgusting.
    How boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    The year after I left uni I was flatsharing with this girl I'd met on a flatshare website. She was pretty funny and good banter. One night a couple of weeks after we'd moved in, she went on a date with this lad, she was pretty excited about it and I was giving her some advice and tips. In the middle of that night I went to the bathroom and just as I was coming out, she was creeping upstairs to the bathroom, with her face completely covered in jizz, to clean up. We hi-fived. All those threads you get on TSR, about 'can a guy and girl be friends', this is what male-female friendship really is.

Hahaha excellent!

ReputationRep:
    Lol this thread has made my day to many funny stories

ReputationRep:
    I've been [email protected] off on a bus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    The year after I left uni I was flatsharing with this girl I'd met on a flatshare website. She was pretty funny and good banter. One night a couple of weeks after we'd moved in, she went on a date with this lad, she was pretty excited about it and I was giving her some advice and tips. In the middle of that night I went to the bathroom and just as I was coming out, she was creeping upstairs to the bathroom, with her face completely covered in jizz, to clean up. We hi-fived. All those threads you get on TSR, about 'can a guy and girl be friends', this is what male-female friendship really is.
    If that is true that is truly epic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danwells88)
    funniest one yet! haha
    Yeah, sorry, you can tell my sex life is just wild!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conormc14)
    Snowballed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snowball

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    oh there so many but a most of them i like

probably getting snowballed that was wierd
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snowball really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chriswhjay)
    Well me and my ex both liked it kinda rough,
    :sexface: I know you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    My father distracting me while I am doing the deed to beautiful women... ******* used to stand outside my door shouting stupid things to put me off

All in all though, in our house sex is a very liberal issue and we are open about everything but it is annoying and for the women off putting... it makes him happy to see miserable sometimes :sad:
    What was your sexual education like?

ReputationRep:
    To any other trans people reading this, and seeing the "omg it turned out they were trans" tales, just so you know, if you're open about it there's plenty who are into that. Usually bisexuals, but hetero/homosexuals too.

Anyway. I guess the weirdest was when I got these plugs stuck up both orifices, and then electric shocks up there for 2 hours. I was virtually alone most of the time, but afterwards I opened my eyes and there was a massive crowd staring at me. Uh, hi guys.

ReputationRep:
    yes - i came in her mouth - she decided to spit it back into mine as a joke

(Original post by Juichiro)
      What was your sexual education like?
      Learn by doing... lets be honest though, learning sex ed by doing is a lot better than sitting in a class in awkward silence listening to a ridiculous teacher drone on for ages

ReputationRep:
      Learn by doing... lets be honest though, learning sex ed by doing is a lot better than sitting in a class in awkward silence listening to a ridiculous teacher drone on for ages
      so you're saying your father demonstrated it to you?

ReputationRep:
      So one-to-one on-hands tuition with Dad?

(Original post by nemogirl)
        so you're saying your father demonstrated it to you?
        (Original post by Juichiro)
        So one-to-one on-hands tuition with Dad?
        No I slept with a friend of his, she was beautiful :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.