Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do l get annoyed if my boyfriend talks to her Watch

ReputationRep:
    l don't know whats wrong with me. He has reassured me at all times that he is not an unfaithful person, he always tells me he loves me and he even brought us a holiday for christmas to go away in january.

We live in an accommodation shared with a girl, who *****es about me all the time but have got no choice as it is not his house. But whenever they talk about anything that's completely innocent, I get extremely agitated, angry and very envious.

I've told him and he told me to stop being so stupid. But for revenge after provoking an argument about it, he bloody asked her if she wanted to go shopping with him and they went together while I was at home (sulking I suppose), and again he offered to drop her off the train station with her suitcases to save her walking.

I really need to grow up, but because of my past, I've been cheated on and hurt and my fears have always been confirmed in the end... but should I have the right to have my suspicions about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skiies)
    l don't know whats wrong with me. He has reassured me at all times that he is not an unfaithful person, he always tells me he loves me and he even brought us a holiday for christmas to go away in january.

We live in an accommodation shared with a girl, who *****es about me all the time but have got no choice as it is not his house. But whenever they talk about anything that's completely innocent, I get extremely agitated, angry and very envious.

I've told him and he told me to stop being so stupid. But for revenge after provoking an argument about it, he bloody asked her if she wanted to go shopping with him and they went together while I was at home (sulking I suppose), and again he offered to drop her off the train station with her suitcases to save her walking.

I really need to grow up, but because of my past, I've been cheated on and hurt and my fears have always been confirmed in the end... but should I have the right to have my suspicions about this?
    No, you're over reacting. The shopping may have been to wind you up but there's nothing wrong with that or your boyfriend innocently talking to other girls or being nice enough to save them a walk. Nothing.

Your issues are with yourself, not him. Sorry but you need to stop pitying yourself and move past whatever **** has happened to you before

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he sounds suspect. Or at least a ****er.

ReputationRep:
    You're overreacting... But he shouldn't have did those things to wind you up either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're overreacting, he's given you no reason to distrust him so try to put those feelings out of your mind

ReputationRep:

Maybe it's cos you dont like her so you feel like he shouldn't be so friendly to her?
    Just relax, you don't want to ruin things because your being insecure for no reason.

there's a boy in my class that has a girlfriend like u, we all laugh at her at college and he calls her a psycho b***h . if u keep doing this, u will push him away and u'll regret it, if he hasn't given u any reason to distrust him, leave him be.

ReputationRep:

I bet if you did that to him with a guy he disliked he would leave you straight away.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.