Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all

Basically my tutor is thinking to enter me to do AQA GCSE Additional and Core science:eek:, but I don't know if its easy or hard.. Who has done them before and can you tell me if it is easy or hard, please im really stressed already... the thing is my exam is on June 2013. I wanted to do multi-choice exam, but apparently AQA has stopped them now... Is this true????:confused:

please someone tell me if it is easy or hard and if I should go for it..:confused::confused:

By the way, I am absolutely crap at science, I have no idea What the hell is going on ???

ReputationRep:
    :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

I'm just bumping this thread with my amazing assortment of badgers and mushrooms.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.