Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is this outfit too skanky? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

• PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously I'm going to click this thread title. You did too so ssssh.

OP; it's not the worst I've seen. As a rule, bum cheeks, overly cleave tastic, or tight around the crotch are No No.

Past that, either belly, cleavage, or legs on display. Never more than one at once.

Simples

ReputationRep:
    Yes bend over,

Put it this way, I'd be asking how much you charge.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sharp910sh)
      Yes bend over,
      Name:  31320168.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  61.9 KB

ReputationRep:
      Not going to lie but yes. If i saw someone wearing that i'd roll my eyes.

ReputationRep:
      A bit, yeah.

ReputationRep:
      It is a bit, but at least you wore tights xD

ReputationRep:
      I like the top and shorts but separately, so wear the top with a skater skirt or the shorts with a different top.

ReputationRep:
      Seems to be the norm at my Uni so I'm desensitized. Not as slutty of some Ive seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I'll be honest, it doesn't look skanky, but it does look reallllly cold!

ReputationRep:
      Wear what you feel comfortable in chic! I like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      At least you wore tights, if you'd had your legs out as well I'd say it looked a bit slutty. It's still a bit revealing but it's only your stomach out really, not loads of cleavage and legs as well. You get away with it haha. Not something I'd wear (I would've chosen a high waisted skirt or shorts with that top but each to their own).

ReputationRep:
      It's fine. I expected bun cheeks and boobs hanging out! And you wore tights so it looks a lot less slutty.

ReputationRep:
      No not really. It reveals a lot of skin but since it is mainly legs and shoulders it isn't too bad. Cleavage and bum is covered so it isn't really skanky.

ReputationRep:
      Not if you're looking to be inseminated.

ReputationRep:
      Well, when one considers what makes ones outfit skanky one must take into account several factors that will help to decide the overall "skanky-ness" of ones outfit.

Dress Code - If the invite stated a dress code such as formal, smart or even smart casual then I would consider turning up dressed as you are in that photograph as somewhat rude.

Occasion for wear.
      - If you're going to a funeral then all black is a good choice as I can see you have made from the attached picture however, when mourning the death of someone you loved, liked, knew or even hated but had to work with I would consider anything above the knee highly inappropriate.

Relationship Status - Is one hoping to meet a gentleman suitor at the event of this attire? What does one want from this encounter? I would suggest that this outfit suggests less "Take me to the theatre and woo me with your intellect" and more "Take me to the bin ally and rodger me senseless"

Body typeWhile a lady such as yourself has the figure that can wear an outfit such as that without causing people to ask if her house is devoid of mirrors? Or for the more scientifically minded and less inhibited to run in small circles while shouting "I can't break orbit, the pull is just too strong" around the fat lass on the dance floor who has clearly been shopping in a fun house whose mirrors make you look tall and thin while miss-portraying the short and dumpy figure that stands before it.

This is by no means an exhaustive list and should you require any further advice on the topic I implore you to contact me personally and with pictures about any further risqué outfit choices.
      Faithfully
      JMET

ReputationRep:
      a bit..

ReputationRep:
      I've seen worse but its not exactly classy.

ReputationRep:
      It's skanky.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.