Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen many of these around but I just spotted this in the All Saints sale:

http://www.allsaints.com/men/knitwea...35&category=10

I was thinking it would go nicely with slim jeans and a blazer, or even with a suit.

What do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    Unless you want to look like Howard Wolowitz, they're to be worn without anything over the top. A peacoat or casual jacket if you absolutely must.

ReputationRep:
    le vile (IMO)

ReputationRep:
    I have plenty of them and love them!! So, go for it!! You don't want to overdo the outfit with anything added on top so would strongly advice against anything über-fancy on top as it's a very 'casual' piece of clothing. If it's a jacket/ blazer you wanna add on top, let the colour be neutral (black preferably)

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.