Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm really attracted to white guys but I'm black Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you date a black girl?
    Yes
    58.33%
    No
    41.67%

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I really dig white guys, and sometimes asian guys, but I don't think they like black girls. Do you like black girls and would you date one?

Plus someone said that white girls are prettier than black girls on average

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am gay myself, but I do know a bunch of black girls way prettier than most of the white girls I know. If I were straight, I would have no problem dating a black girl. As for black guys, I cannot say the same. I know only a few that I can say I find attractive, maybe because in general men care less for appearance than women.

ReputationRep:
    Someone said, beauty is love, and I can love anything, so everything is beautiful!
    And someone else said, there is magic beyond the eyes of a woman, no matter the color, It's still magic!!

ReputationRep:
    Some white guys will date a black girl if they like her. It's the same way you'd only date a guy if you found her attractive

"Plus someone said that white girls are prettier
    than black girls on average "

I'm not sure what measure of average they were using - mean, mode, median? Either way, Britain is predominantly white (obviously) and so the majority of 'attractive' girls will be white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    Some white guys will date a black girl if they like her. It's the same way you'd only date a guy if you found her attractive

"Plus someone said that white girls are prettier
    than black girls on average "

I'm not sure what measure of average they were using - mean, mode, median? Either way, Britain is predominantly white (obviously) and so the majority of 'attractive' girls will be white
    They meant attractive as in the entire race as a whole. As in the MOST attractive race out of all of them So it's not just the UK

Do you want a cookie?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Chee009)
      They meant attractive as in the entire race as a whole. As in the MOST attractive race out of all of them So it's not just the UK
      What race? There's only one race that I know of. The human race. Maybe you meant the black ethnicity? :confused:

ReputationRep:
      This thread. Again.

Some white guys/asian guys like some black girls. Some prefer girls of other races; but this is just a preference and nothing to get offended over.

Just go with the flow man.
      • PS Helper
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      Oh this thread again.

No, we don't have a biological rule that says 'black girls can't be attractive'.

Girls who make stupid threads however...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by This Excellency)

I'm not sure what measure of average they were using - mean, mode, median?
      Only on tsr...

ReputationRep:
      Hi, I really dig white guys, and sometimes asian guys, but I don't think they like black girls. Do you like black girls and would you date one?

Plus someone said that white girls are prettier than black girls on average
      y dont u like black guys?

ReputationRep:
      They meant
      attractive as in the entire race as a whole. As in
      the MOST attractive race out of all of them So
      it's not just the UK

So they've met every black person and every white person and every oriental person and come to that conclusion? Did they also take into account the fact that beauty is subjective?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by When you see it...)
      Only on
      tsr...
      Only on TSR what?

ReputationRep:
      Love is love, you can't help who you fall for. Asides, it's what's inside which counts more

ReputationRep:
      bump

poll results are kind of disappointing tbh

ReputationRep:
      Black girls are hot. Those idiots who complain about their "attitude" problems are just wimps who can't handle feisty women of any colour. Doubt they'd ever get a black girl to pursue them anyway. They're usually the ugly ones.

ReputationRep:
      Chee, you've asked this same question far too many times. You already have your answer.

ReputationRep:
      *Sigh*. Does it really matter? Really?

NEarly every week there's a thread on TSR:

I'm an Asian/White/Black man/woman and I do/don't prefer Asian/Black/White women/men.

Relationships are more than the skin of your colour, be it green/white/yellow/purple/black/turquoise. If you refuse to date someone purely because they're a certain race then you probably won't get into many relationships that will last since you aren't seeking the right things for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
      Omg it's this thread again :awesome:

Because, we certainly needed more.

ReputationRep:
      lol

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2012
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.