Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: how do you feel if you don't make a girl orgasm? Watch

ReputationRep:

If I have sex with a girlfriend, for example, I'd probably want both of us to feel satisfied. ONS I don't think it's as important. Might be a big self esteem boost if you can though.

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel pretty crappy but it does happen from time to time, as a sexual partner I try my best to please the other and don't really care about myself all too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    I feel our exchange was both of brief and unsatisfactory, and on my part a bit confusing too.

Still, that's usually the way of it for me. Fancy a cigarette?
    Haha very good.

ReputationRep:
    Feels good when you manage it but I don't beat myself up if it doesn't happen. The last girl I was with masturbated very often and pretty vigorously so she'd desensitized her clit, making it incredibly difficult for anyone but herself to give her an O. As long as I know that I've spent a decent amount of time pleasing them so that they won't be disappointed, and I don't feel like I've been selfish, then I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad cos then I can't sing 'Glad you came' by The Wanted :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoGo HoPz)
    If it ever happened (doubt it, tbh :smug:)
    Sure. :

ReputationRep:
    I feel disappointed and will probably continue to try after I have or just feel like ****, it's near essential for me to enjoy sex to ensure she orgasms..

(Original post by Anonymous)
      Anon as he's on here.

I've been sleeping with a guy for a few months and the sex is great, but I have never orgasmed with him(or with anyone apart from myself) due to a few things that have occurred in my past. He's never mentioned it, but he's always been super generous when it comes to things like oral and doing positions that maximise my pleasure. The last time we had sex he orgasmed then started pleasuring me again but I still didn't orgasm.

I'm just wondering how guys feel if they don't make a girl orgasm.
      I feel like a let-down, when I do it I always try and make sure the woman comes first - partly because seeing (and feeling) it happen is my single biggest turnon.

Maybe you and he should talk about the things that are in the past... if they're buried, they'll have an effect on you, as you've noticed, but if you can talk them through, maybe he can help you get over them.

Can you orgasm through masturbation, then, or is it just sex with a partner that can't cut it?

(Original post by Tootles)
      I feel like a let-down, when I do it I always try and make sure the woman comes first - partly because seeing (and feeling) it happen is my single biggest turnon.

Maybe you and he should talk about the things that are in the past... if they're buried, they'll have an effect on you, as you've noticed, but if you can talk them through, maybe he can help you get over them.

Can you orgasm through masturbation, then, or is it just sex with a partner that can't cut it?
      I've never brought it up because I never really thought of it being an issue. It's obvious that I enjoy having sex with him and I get a lot of pleasure from it but I never get the grand finale. It's never bothered me, but I never considered it may bother him. How would you suggest I bring it up?

I'm able to orgasm on my own, but there's a few things that have happened that make it difficult to fully relax, but I think that it is something that will improve with time.

I'm 20yr old girl and I've never had an orgasm, I can't even make myself orgasm. I haven't had sex yet but I doubt anyone else could make me orgasm either.

ReputationRep:
      http://karlitoweb.files.wordpress.co...ad_snu-snu.jpg

ReputationRep:
      If I don't, which is sometimes hard to discern if I have or not, I follow up with oral. Usually this kicks them along to the final hurdle, but then again without trying to sound bigheaded or full of myself, I think my oral is pretty good - or so the general consensus of the recipients make it seem. Certainly what I consider to be my best "bedroom trait". :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      I'm 20yr old girl and I've never had an orgasm, I can't even make myself orgasm. I haven't had sex yet but I doubt anyone else could make me orgasm either.
      not being able to do it yourself doesn't mean someone else wont be able to make you don't worry

I've never brought it up because I never really thought of it being an issue. It's obvious that I enjoy having sex with him and I get a lot of pleasure from it but I never get the grand finale. It's never bothered me, but I never considered it may bother him. How would you suggest I bring it up?

I'm able to orgasm on my own, but there's a few things that have happened that make it difficult to fully relax, but I think that it is something that will improve with time.
        What is it that happened that might be preventing you from being able to orgasm now? The events would obviously dictate the tact. I'm happy talking in private if you like, if you want to work out how to tell him or whatever. But basically, if it's something really bad, approach it with caution, make it clear that it's not his fault, and that you want to see if that's the reason that you can't reach your crescendo, that you appreciate that he's doing his best and you think he could if it wasn't for a block that comes from this event in the past... if you get me?

I'm just wondering how guys feel if they don't make a girl orgasm.
          I make sure every girl I am with orgasms... quite easy to tell if they are faking so you know, put some damn effort in :sexface:

ReputationRep:
          I wouldn't know.

Name:  csi-miami.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  9.7 KB

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2012
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.