The Student Room Group

Im going to chat up a girl today... For the first time

Scroll to see replies

The OP is probably not answering because he got slapped so hard he fell and broke his leg when he tried those openers. :rofl:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

me and my friend are going to try and get some phone numbers today of some good looking girls. What do you think of this scenario?

me: Hey is your name <random name>?
her: err no
me: Oh sorry, you just look like this girl I used to know, sorry, what iss your name, you look really familiar
her: Emma (just an example)
me:redface:h right, wow emma can I just say you're stunningly beautiful! I'm sure you go to <name of the local college>, am I right?
<have some conversation>
me: Could I be really cheeky and ask for your number, because you sound really interesting

How does that sound? I thought the "yoda-delicious" catch phrases were too cheesey...

Oh my god, NO. Very transparent from the start, unless the girls are 12 and you're justin beiber dont even think about it!

Try a more natural approach and cut the crap, dont try to be something you're not, theres just no point mate.
Original post by Ice Constricter
The OP is probably not answering because he got slapped so hard he fell and broke his leg when he tried those openers. :rofl:

Haha or arrested for creeping up to girls in a shopping centre :biggrin:
don't ever tell a girl she looks like a girl you know o_______o.
Reply 44
her: err YEAH
me: oohh really, ermmm ermmmmm , ok , nice name , ermmm bye
Original post by marcus2001
This is far too cringy and embarrassing, just be blunt

1331938192981_4027459.png

Made me laugh so hard.. :rofl2:
Original post by RYRK
her: err YEAH
me: oohh really, ermmm ermmmmm , ok , nice name , ermmm bye

Lol more like
Him: hey is your name " "?
Her: nope :s-smilie:
Him: well I'm going to say a load of ridiculousB.S you can see right through, can I have tour number
Her: :unimpressed::lolwut: go away before I phone the police **** off, go.:hand:
Him: :frown::confused: what did I do wrong
Her: GO AWAY YOU PERV!!!! :mad::angry:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending