Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have the exam tomorrow and im really really struggling to revise for it. I need some topics to learn. before the exam tomorrow.
    So in short, I need a list of topics that would be helpful for me to learn very well before tomorrow. The exam board is edexcel

Thanks in advance

Bobby347

ReputationRep:
    You've left it a bit late really. All I can advise is that you read and re-read the case study over and over in order to gain a thorough understanding of the difficulties and challenges Lily and Seyi faced, and then relate them back to the skills you've been taught in your lessons.

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you know the terminology. Most people miss marks because they cant remember what the meaning of words are. Also, think about what Q's might come up for Unit 2/3 about it, so you aren't totally unprepared.
    My revision took me an hour, and im very confident.

ReputationRep:
    if your revision took you one hour what did u revise?

ReputationRep:
    I just read through the case study a couple of times, and read through my notes for this year.

ReputationRep:
    Just took the Unit 2/3 exams!! They weren't as bad as I was expecting Management by Objectives was a dream question for me lol

How did you find it?

I thought unit 3 was one of the easiest papers I have ever done.

The first question was a bit annoying as I wasn't quite sure if having loads of cash would count as an answer, since all business need start-up cash.

But after that all the ?s were easy. The question about becoming a PLC was hilariously easy. And nearly everyone knew they'd ask about exchange rates. Although the second question about unfair competition was slightly difficult since there wasn't much you could write for 15 marks.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that the Module 3 paper was pretty easy, and exchange rates, that was sooo obvious. And stakeholders, I thought that was gonna come up as well, so I thought about that before I went in.

The second paper was the hardest one I think, but I didn't do that well on Module 1 because I didn't leave myself enough time for marketing...grrrr!

What did anyone else think?

I found unit3 harder than 2 :O

Oh well, i got a B in unit1, which should help me pump up my **** marks for these tests, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah paper 3 was pretty simple but by the time i got there my fingers were aching from the first 2 hour exams ! does ne one know the grade boundaires for BS AQA ?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.