Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i need help in the following:
    strobe photography and its role to analyze motion;
    advantages (in details) of using video camera to analyze motion;
    estimating and then measuring the weight of familiar objects;
    identifying pairs of forces constituting an interaction between two bodies;
    to investigate the speed of a falling object ( using light gates and other methods if any);
    applications of mechanics for both safety and sports. ( i actually need a summary of all the applications in every possible sectors and a brief description of each application!)

I really need the answers urgently. will be ever grateful to the person who can help me in short time as my AS exam's on 11th jan

(Original post by tahsin ibtida)
      i need help in the following:
      strobe photography and its role to analyze motion;
      advantages (in details) of using video camera to analyze motion;
      estimating and then measuring the weight of familiar objects;
      identifying pairs of forces constituting an interaction between two bodies;
      to investigate the speed of a falling object ( using light gates and other methods if any);
      applications of mechanics for both safety and sports. ( i actually need a summary of all the applications in every possible sectors and a brief description of each application!)

I really need the answers urgently. will be ever grateful to the person who can help me in short time as my AS exam's on 11th jan
      Welcome to TSR.
      The guidelines for posting questions can be found here.
      http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...elp_Guidelines

Can I draw your attention to the the fact that TSR is not the place to post a long series of questions (especially research type questions like this) and expect other people to answer them for you.

Can I suggest you need to do your own research on this first and start by using Google. When you've done this, return to this thread with a specific question relating to your discoveries if you wish someone to help you further

Good luck.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.