Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Years Eve - what are you doing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    I'm sure people can afford to goof off for at least 1 night lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would if I was doing GCSE's but I am in my last year of a levels and I am doing a geography resit as well as another geography exam , so I need to work as hard as I can (since it's my last year an that) next years new year celebrations will be a lot different

ReputationRep:
    House Party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron9890)
    I would if I was doing GCSE's but I am in my last year of a levels and I am doing a geography resit as well as another geography exam , so I need to work as hard as I can (since it's my last year an that) next years new year celebrations will be a lot different
    Jesus get your ass out there!! You might not see next new year it's worth it to treat yourself and drink to success.

One night doesn't bite we work like dogs 363 days a year (Christmas and new year are our chill out times!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope all of you have a great new year anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Jesus get your ass out there!! You might not see next new year it's worth it to treat yourself and drink to success.

One night doesn't bite we work like dogs 363 days a year (Christmas and new year are our chill out times!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This from the same guy who said in the opening post: 'Possibly the most overrated night of the year.'

ReputationRep:
    going to church for the crossover service then hitting the club, the prices have been doubled everywhere but i don't drink anyway so.. just gonna hit that dance floor and hope 2013 is a good year for me and my loved ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    Have you got all your Trigonometry sorted then?
    Not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lipstick)
    Not really
    Do lots of past papers. If you do them all from 2005 onwards, I can almost guarantee that you'll get 95+
    Try to do at least 5 or 6, if not all of them. You'll get quicker at them quite quickly.
    Ask me if you need any help on a question.

ReputationRep:
    Minecraft ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm still recovering from being ill, so unfortunately i am at home....on the bright side i am sitting here with a tub of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream, about to watch Alan Carr's New Year Specstacular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beffnee)
    Writing an essay... then sitting in front of the TV with extortionate amounts of food. All of my friends are loved up and spending NYE with their boyfriends, or are split around the country. NYE is overrated anyway, I don't want to spend 6x as much money to go on the same night out as we go on every week! If someone were having a house party, I'd more than willingly do something, but given that no one is, I'd far rather stay in at home!
    I can totally relate to this!

ReputationRep:
    Cheesecake and A Dangerous Method.

ReputationRep:
    Staying in

ReputationRep:
    Half of the TSR population are spending their NY on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2213252

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkhead)
    This is TSR and a lot of people have exams in a week or two so it's not that surprising.
    Beat me to it. I was about to say that you're on a student forum, why does it shock you?

Party tonight and going back to Biology revision tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    Do lots of past papers. If you do them all from 2005 onwards, I can almost guarantee that you'll get 95+
    Try to do at least 5 or 6, if not all of them. You'll get quicker at them quite quickly.
    Ask me if you need any help on a question.
    Well i've done a few and i'm not getting any better tbf. I hate identity questions... all the cosecs and tans doing my bloody head in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lipstick)
    Well i've done a few and i'm not getting any better tbf. I hate identity questions... all the cosecs and tans doing my bloody head in
    Try harder then!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Gonna end the year by killing the Ender Dragon in The End on Minecraft. The end.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.