Turn on thread page Beta

In grown hairs help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a boots tea tree and witch hazel face shine control moisturiser, it states that it contains antibacterial tea tree oil and skin calming witch hazel. If I applied this to my skin after waxing will it prevent in growing hairs or will it make my skin worse?

Please help!

ReputationRep:
    Naah that won't prevent it, and unless you're pretty sensitive then it won't make skin worse! Give an exfoliator a go, I epilate but exfoliating really really helped!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks should you exfoliate in the first 24 hours after or wait a couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you should definitely exfoliate and I recommend you use a exfoliate from sanctuary they do really good ones. Personally I think the tea tree range from the body shop is better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.