Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kim Kardashian is pregnant! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Stop all the hate towards Kim K!
    She's wanted a baby for ages and has made it clear on Keeping up with the Kardashians, she's a great aunt to Mason & Penelope.
    Congratulations to them both
    I did want Khloe to have a child next considering how she's been married for years and has had no luck. I'm pretty sure Kim is technically still married to Khris Humphries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharp910sh)
    half caste baby
    Spoiler:
    Show

Excuse me
    standing on one leg
    I'm half-caste

Explain yuself
    wha yu mean
    when yu say half-caste
    yu mean when picasso
    mix red an green
    is a half-caste canvas/
    explain yuself
    wha yu mean
    when yu say half-caste
    yu mean when light an shadow
    mix in de sky
    is a half-caste weather/
    well in dat case
    england weather
    nearly always half-caste
    in fact some o dem cloud
    half-caste till dem overcast
    so spiteful dem dont want de sun pass
    ah rass/
    explain yuself
    wha yu mean
    when yu say half-caste
    yu mean tchaikovsky
    sit down at dah piano
    an mix a black key
    wid a white key
    is a half-caste symphony/

Explain yuself
    wha yu mean
    Ah listening to yu wid de keen
    half of mih ear
    Ah lookin at yu wid de keen
    half of mih eye
    and when I'm introduced to yu
    I'm sure you'll
    understand
    why I offer yu half-a-hand
    an when I sleep at night
    I close half-a-eye
    consequently when I dream
    I dream half-a-dream
    an when moon begin to glow
    I half-caste human being
    cast half-a-shadow
    but yu must come back tomorrow
    wid de whole of yu eye
    an de whole of yu ear
    an de whole of yu mind

an I will tell yu
    de other half
    of my story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    I did want Khloe to have a child next considering how she's been married for years and has had no luck. I'm pretty sure Kim is technically still married to Khris Humphries.

thats what I was thinking, but Kris is making it difficult because hes a pr*ck :P
    I always wanted Khloe to have a baby, she'd make such a good mom!

ReputationRep:
    I ain't sayin she a gold digger.....

ReputationRep:
    Great, another pretentious Hollywood ******** who will become a princess with retards for parents.

Yes, Kim, well done. For creating more of what's wrong with the world.

Why the neg? She's famous for being on a sex tape and capitalising on it. She's basically a whore who got lucky (very, to be honest. Who even watches their crap TV show anyway?!)

ReputationRep:
    I look forward to a live broadcast of the birth.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against you for starting a thread about your joy about Kim's pregnancy. Or, your predictions about the unborn baby's phenotype.

I have nothing against your username which is "baby sexy".

I do, however, have some negativity towards you for posting a daily mail link.
    Don't know how people class that piece of junk as news.

ReputationRep:
    Oh who gives a ****, stop giving her attention for doing **** all. She's such a boring, talentless person, I wish she'd just **** off to some other planet and be useless there instead.

Oh yeah, and stop reading the daily mail - it's a leading cause of brain damage in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    thats what I was thinking, but Kris is making it difficult because hes a pr*ck :P
    I always wanted Khloe to have a baby, she'd make such a good mom!
    He might not be, they just choose the way they're going to portray him on the show when they edit it. For all we know Kim could be the one making it awkward but that some of the media is on her side.
    I think Khloe would be a great mum, she's so sweet and it broke my heart when the doctor told her that there's a reason why she hasn't concieved.

ReputationRep:
    People actually care for celebs..wow

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for khloe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminxx)
    I feel sorry for khloe
    Me too, poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    He might not be, they just choose the way they're going to portray him on the show when they edit it. For all we know Kim could be the one making it awkward but that some of the media is on her side.
    I think Khloe would be a great mum, she's so sweet and it broke my heart when the doctor told her that there's a reason why she hasn't concieved.
    I hate him so I'm gonna go on Kim's side haha

ReputationRep:
    Such a lucky child...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linney)
    Look how much I care that two people who have contributed nothing noteworthy to society are having a child: :indiff:

Congrats all the same, I guess.
    Kim anndd I aree alikee in thatt we have the samee type of arsee that themm guys like to plonkk.

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy for her ..........:indiff::indiff: The world will be a better place now.....

ReputationRep:
    She'll probably sell the baby to OK! magazine or some trashy publication after a couple of weeks after babies go out of fashion

ReputationRep:
    :bored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Neuro-)
    I have nothing against you for starting a thread about your joy about Kim's pregnancy. Or, your predictions about the unborn baby's phenotype.

I have nothing against your username which is "baby sexy".

I do, however, have some negativity towards you for posting a daily mail link.
    Don't know how people class that piece of junk as news.
    In all fairness, the Daily Mail is THE place to go to if you're looking for the latest irrelevant "news" on talentless bores and attention-whores.

Is this suppose to be news? Got to pity people who get some sort of vicarious happiness from the joy that fills the void in their empty souls when some non-entity is having a child.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.