Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you staying in for New Years Eve this year or are you going out to celebrate Watch

• View Poll Results: What are your plans for New Years Eve?
    Going out
    14.63%
    Staying in the house
    71.95%
    Going to a freinds/ families house
    9.76%
    Haven't decided yet
    3.66%

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't be bothered going out this year, too tired and if feels like to much effort. Instead I plan to stay in the house with family, any one else planning to stay in, or are you going out to party?

Forgot to to say, have fun whatever you are doing, Happy New Year, hopefully 2013 is good to you all

ReputationRep:
    Staying in sadly. Well not sadly because ive never enjoyed going out to clubs that much and I hardly have any money anyway. But I wouldn't mind if i had a few friends to actually come over to my house or their house or something rather than having to sit depressingly with my parents downstairs watching **** tv and feeling depressed looking at my facebook wall.

ReputationRep:
    revising...

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I don't know yetttt. Might just end up going to the pub with my Mum :\

ReputationRep:
    Staying in my house with my housemates and having our own little party. Should be good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dbx125)
    Staying in sadly. Well not sadly because ive never enjoyed going out to clubs that much and I hardly have any money anyway. But I wouldn't mind if i had a few friends to actually come over to my house or their house or something rather than having to sit depressingly with my parents downstairs watching **** tv and feeling depressed looking at my facebook wall.
    This

ReputationRep:
    Staying in and shaving my dog, seriously...

ReputationRep:
    Staying in with the family.I havent been asked to go anywhere...and couldnt afford it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Off to see the fireworks in London. Genuinely scared for my life but I've always wanted to go!

ReputationRep:
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    Going out :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Staying in Wish I could go out but I left it too late to go up to Newcastle with my school friends and everyone else already has plans! So it's going to be a lonely one in for me.

ReputationRep:
    Staying in to watch telly, as I've done for the past 17 years.

:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Going oooooout :bumps:

ReputationRep:
    Staying in. Feeling too physically tired to get up and go anywhere. Plus I have coursework I need to finish.

ReputationRep:
    Since I promised my friends I'd go out this year, I will. Previous years I've always had an excuse (I hate clubbing), but this year I'm taking one for the team. :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to my bfs family party, and then we're going to the pub with some of his friends, can't wait! :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    no one else getting mortaled?!!

ReputationRep:
    Out and aboot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosmof)
    no one else getting mortaled?!!
    I usually would, however this year i am in my last year of A Levels and need to study hard so i can get the grades i need. Plus i have no money . Next year will be different though

Have fun by the way!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.