The Student Room Group

Who do you add as friends on facebook?

Scroll to see replies

Friends and people I've talked to and who I know I will meet again.
Friends and family plus university acquaintances.
Friends, no family on there apart from my brother and people that I meet at a party or something

I do get some random friend requests by people with no mutual friends which is always weird, but I decline them :h:
Anyone who I defo know
I add friends (obviously), ONS and people I have met a couple of times on nights out but keep bumping into them on nights out so **** it why not? :tongue:
Only people I know and consider friends.

If someone adds me who I know I accept them, but I rarely add people.

I have 300+ friends on fb and I could count the people I consider friends and speak to on a regular basis in real life on two hands.
I'd be happy adding anyone I've spoken to before. I wouldn't add family members with a large age gap though, eg parents/grandparents.
I'd add:

friends (no1 that is fake)

family

people on the same course as me that i think i might get alng with

people that actually talk!!

Reply 28
I very rarely add people myself on facebook, more like wait for them to add me and then I'll accept, led to a long running problem between me and a mate as we'd both never add people lol. In which case I accept adds from friends and anyone who I know, so I might not necessarily talk to them or have mutual friends but if I know them for whatever reason then I'll accept. I do occasionally add people but they tend to be when I need to talk to them and are probably from my course or society.

Oh and I'd never add any of my family, luckily my parents don't have it but some of my cousins / aunts have it but I wouldn't have them as friends as they're far too nosy and would tell my parents things.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by boner in jeans
dude

that is weird

fapping to dead people is a no no :no:

So you're saying it would be wrong to fap to a picture of Marilyn Monroe? (Not that I do, I just couldn't think of a different sexy person who's dead :s-smilie: )
Original post by Guitarded
So you're saying it would be wrong to fap to a picture of Marilyn Monroe? (Not that I do, I just couldn't think of a different sexy person who's dead :s-smilie: )

ok fapping to a dead person you knew
Reply 31
Friends, acquaintances I see on a regular basis, people I've met once or twice who add me.

I never add the immediate family. I don't want them to see the dirt I get up to.
Reply 32
i also add people ive heard of. like theres people that i know go to my school but ive neaver actually mey them.

Quick Reply

Latest