Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How sad it must be to look at your kid and think this is what I have managed to produce.

ReputationRep:
    Some peoples lives just revolve around money and appearances. It's just sad how simple minded people like her are.
    I'm not jealous btw, i just dislike the fact that i have to share this planet with such shallow people.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radiopred)
    Capitalism is designed for equal opportunities lol. Its the rich get richer the poor stay poor, but basically the same proportion of the population will be poor. Youre talking about communism
    And you're thinking of Feudalism. How odd that neither of us seems to have gotten the same definition of capitalism

There's a plethora of different labels you can attach to capitalism to change it's definition so I'm sure we'll just run in circles now

ReputationRep:
    She's not even fit, pfft what a waste

ReputationRep:
    I'd bang tho :P

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me, I focus on myself.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    On another note, HOW THE HELL IS THAT NEWS?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not proud of myself but... I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carcinoma)
    On another note, HOW THE HELL IS THAT NEWS?!
    Quite.

ReputationRep:
    How unfulfilling... to have your life revolve around material things that you haven't earned or even given back something of what you have... No thanks, I would rather be myself then her. I don't care how many handbags or shoes or 5* restaurants she is eating at. No thanks.

Yup, not for me at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKBrah)
    Negs: 1

U MIRIN :cool:
    Neg cannons are being loaded on recharge. [srs].

ReputationRep:
    well, she's living proof that money can't buy you class or beauty.

ReputationRep:
    Just shows money can't buy class, she still looks tacky as hell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    What part was *****y?
    I said she didn't come across as nice. I didn't say she wasn't nice, I've never met her.
    You've branded her as "Britain's Most Spoiled Girl" ... then posted it on TSR for all to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Yes, her spending is good for the economy. I'd rather see her hit by a tube train and brutally killed though. These people are human waste. They contribute nothing to nobody. That money is her parent's money, and they are the ones to be commended for their success; although their parenting skills are another thing completely.

She as a human being has done nothing and has no worth to society. She sits on her big fat ass and leeches from others. What's the point in her?

I'm a professional writer, if you want to read more about my journey then go here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamboogy)
    You've branded her as "Britain's Most Spoiled Girl" ... then posted it on TSR for all to see.
    That's the headline of the article...

(Original post by Entangled)
      I'm not really sure what you are meant to be implying? Care to explain?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ultimate1)
      What she embodies is the typical values of a British female;

''It's just me, me and me. I'm so in love for myself, I want to be find the perfect man who treats me like a princess and I don't want to earn anything in life because I'm a woman!''
      Those are not the typical values of a British female.

ReputationRep:
      Yes, her spending is good for the economy. I'd rather see her hit by a tube train and brutally killed though. These people are human waste. They contribute nothing to nobody. That money is her parent's money, and they are the ones to be commended for their success; although their parenting skills are another thing completely.

She as a human being has done nothing and has no worth to society. She sits on her big fat ass and leeches from others. What's the point in her?
      Someone has a personal issue with money....!

She's not fat, she's not leeching (her parents are giving her money), and what normal person would wish a brutal death upon her? She's a spoilt girl who buys what she wants - so what? Who cares? Some people aren't academic/haven't had a loving upbringing and enjoy spending money/living a lavish lifestyle - and she's doing just that. Damn I wish my parents would give me a £10,000 allowance.
      Why do some people get so worked up about things like this?

What is your job?

ReputationRep:
      I'm not really sure what you are meant to be implying? Care to explain?
      I'm not 'meant to be implying' anything. What I am implying is that, for a professional writer, your writing style is suboptimal. That is unless you were being sarcastic, of course, in which case I apologise that the tone didn't carry.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.