Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    I'm so confused right now...Is this meant to be a satire of something that isn't working very well? Or a confused troll?

In the unlikely case it isn't, can you please explain your stance? Because before, you were acting like if it was the other way round, the guy would be getting MORE hate, which I DISAGREE with.
    What I said before is that only the OP would be hating if the roles were reversed, not everyone else. I was addressing the OP specifically, not the whole TSR population.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    I feel sorry for her. She hasn't been taught what the real world is and will perpeptually live in fantasy. It's their family money though so they can waste it on what ever they wish.
    Yes exactly. But you can't feel sorry for her as she's obviously self obsessed and blatantly superficial. Lol at her instead for being nieve and about as emotionally developed as a five year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the kind of girl I am so glad I'm not.

Honestly. So many people these days don't grow up and stay with the attitude of children :facepalm: though at the same time I feel sorry for her, as a lot of people like this end up empty inside and find that despite all the pampering they aren't happy or have fulfilling lives - makes sense as they don't do anything, and will realise far too late that life isn't fair and that most of time things have to be earned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    She sounds like the sort of person who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

By the way, what are those weird looking fleshy things attached to her chest? They look terrible!

Put 'em away luv!
    You can actually see her nipple. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Her boobs are ridiculous :/

Her parents can't keep on paying for everything forever, and then she'll have nothing.

She makes me feel sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    You can actually see her nipple. :sigh:
    Bad boob job? And with all that money you'd think she could afford a decent plastic surgeon and hairdresser...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~HeartShapedBox)
    Bad boob job? And with all that money you'd think she could afford a decent plastic surgeon and hairdresser...
    :rofl: I was just about to add something to my post so it would have read "You can see her nipples on her two sillicone balls" but I thought better of it.

ReputationRep:
    I would........................... ...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    :rofl: I was just about to add something to my post so it would have read "You can see her nipples on her two sillicone balls" but I thought better of it.
    They look really disgusting just squished into her dress like that. You can tell it's been done badly D: ewww

ReputationRep:
    She looks like a mess. Women who dress like this have no self respect and they think guys will find them attractive and they do as an attractive slut not a modest lady.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Somebody earlier said she looked like a prostitute.

I'd say that is harsh on prostitutes, she looks like one of those people who appear on make under programmes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scumbaggio)
    somebody earlier said she looked like a prostitute.

I'd say that is harsh on prostitutes, she looks like one of those people who appear on make under programmes.

"I AM POD! Who are you?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~HeartShapedBox)

"I AM POD! Who are you?"
    Haha! Exactly what I had in mind.

ReputationRep:
    She is just as much a product of her environment as the criminal poor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)

>Yes, her spending is good for the economy

>They contribute nothing

Contradictory much? lol

Peple are saying it's "wrong", but how is it wrong to spend your (parent's) money however the **** you want?
    She's not harming anyone so I don't see why anyone gives a **** about her.
    Yes, she's spoiled. Simple things amuse simple minds. What's new? Live and let live.

Yes, it's a shame that some people live in abject poverty whilst she has no value of money or just how lucky she is, but that's just the way things are and have always been and probably always will be under capitalism. Again, what's new?

ReputationRep:
    You all the saw the story, I saw rack city.

ReputationRep:
    I could never date someone who is rich. That would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

Seriously though, I don't buy all this "good for the economy" crap. All that the economy demands is that the money is spent somewhere, not that every time it is spent it is spent on chauffeur driven limousines and hairdressers bills. It could equally be spent on, oh I don't know, something useful and worthwhile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    What I said before is that only the OP would be hating if the roles were reversed, not everyone else. I was addressing the OP specifically, not the whole TSR population.
    What makes you think that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a disgrace to humanity.

I wish she would disappear off the face of the earth, and take the Daily Mail with her on the way out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    What she embodies is the typical values of a British female;

''It's just me, me and me. I'm so in love for myself, I want to be find the perfect man who treats me like a princess and I don't want to earn anything in life because I'm a woman!''
    Boom! so true

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.