Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain's Most Spoiled Girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    She is soooooooo ugly.

ReputationRep:
    Love dominant girls. She needs to put us subs in our place. Bending down to kiss her Rich Beautiful
    Feet (tm) and receiving her golden shower is my rightful place in life.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    What is this world coming to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    What is this world coming to?
    I don't know, but I like it. Reading this made me want to be her pet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_girl)
    Someone has a personal issue with money....!

She's not fat, she's not leeching (her parents are giving her money), and what normal person would wish a brutal death upon her? She's a spoilt girl who buys what she wants - so what? Who cares? Some people aren't academic/haven't had a loving upbringing and enjoy spending money/living a lavish lifestyle - and she's doing just that. Damn I wish my parents would give me a £10,000 allowance.
    Why do some people get so worked up about things like this?

What is your job?
    hmmm...

I wouldn't be her -- I'd love to be in her financial position, but I wouldn't consider it worth being an empty, unreflective, shallow husk of a human being. But nothing about the story annoys me. Why should it? I already knew that spoiled, air-headed girls existed. I don't hate her. I couldn't be around her for any extended period of time, I'm sure, but I don't resent that she can afford these things. Some people have money. Some of the people who have money have been given it for free. I have no issue with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnerTemple)
    "I could never date someone who is poor. That would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me."

Oh damn. :rolleyes:
    Lol. She sounds fab! I liked it that her b/f is called "Ecksell" as well, he sounds like a toiletry appliance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    Lol. She sounds fab! I liked it that her b/f is called "Ecksell" as well, he sounds like a toiletry appliance.
    She already has a bf?!

It's just one hurdle after another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnerTemple)
    She already has a bf?!

It's just one hurdle after another.
    What a lucky guy I wonder if I have any chance of becoming her cuckold...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    What makes you think that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From past experiences and how people that tend to rationalise obscene behaviour by women usually don't apply the same standard to men.

ReputationRep:
    shows that money cannot buy you class

ReputationRep:
    Lauren Branning. Nuff' said.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.