Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

disturbing or rough monologue Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello;

Just looking for help really!

I'm currently at university studying acting in my second year, and as part of my module in creative physicality we had to create a character that was completely opposite to us. Now we have to find our character opposite in a published play!

Or something similiar!

So does anybody know of any female monologues (published) that the character is really rough, possible history of child abuse. A monologue that is really gritty and the characters rough and has a hard life.
    I know this id a bit broad and im doing my own research too, but if U know a monologue or a play that you think could help, please comment!

Sasha x

ReputationRep:
    Look for Sarah Kanes play "Crave" it has some really disturbing pieces of both child abuse and suicide. She is brilliant but very dark!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.