Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Picture this, you're at your dentist waiting to be called in for your appointment in the waiting area and then some guy walks in and checks in and sits opposite you and stares right into the corner of your eyes and keeps staring and the clock ticks on but the waiting isn't getting any shorter and the guy has now stared at you for 5mins. What's your immediate thoughts? Reaction?

ReputationRep:
    Ignore him, see the dentist, go home and walk upstairs into my bedroom and proceed to...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    first i think, do i have anything on my face, then i go okey maybe he likes my face, after 50 seconds i start going 'this is creepy' and try to not have any eye contact with him

ReputationRep:
    I ask him politely not to stare at me. And if he continues I get my nob out and see if he wants to stare at that. And if he does then he can suck it.

ReputationRep:
    Look back at him like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Cat)
    I ask him politely not to stare at me. And if he continues I get my nob out and see if he wants to stare at that. And if he does then he can suck it.
    (Original post by Nazullah125)
    first i think, do i have anything on my face, then i go okey maybe he likes my face, after 50 seconds i start going 'this is creepy' and try to not have any eye contact with him
    If the guy watches you for that long and then 5mins later gets up and walks to you and sits down and asks for your number, how would you react?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)

If the guy watches you for that long and then 5mins later gets up and walks to you and sits down and asks for your number, how would you react?
    this?

(Original post by A Cat)
    I get my nob out and see if he wants to suck it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TPJY)
    this?
    lol... being direct is an admirable quality...

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would stare back at him, then would probably say "you ok there??"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.