The Student Room Group

How to use physique to get girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
At 24, and with no experience whatsoever, the sort of woman you have in mind will eat you alive.
You could stop thinking of us as just girls, as if we are some alien species. We're people too, you know :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by advent2
Being strong and good looking will give you a natural advantage in pulling women but it's not enough, you also need the necessary confidence and social skills.

Even if you managed to pull a woman through physique alone, it won't be enough to keep her around if you have no confidence or social skills.

If you don't know how to do it, learn. How did you get a good physique? were you born with it or the knowledge how to get one? I'm guessing someone taught you how to get one at some point or you read training manuals/watched other people do it.

It's the same process for learning social skills/confidence. Read how to do it and learn from others who are more experienced from you and then develop experience yourself through practice.

'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie is the classic book for interpersonal skills.

I would also familiarise yourself with body language so read something like 'What every BODY is saying' by Joe Navarro.

'The Noble art of seducing women' by Kezia Noble is a good book for learning what to do and what NOT to do when attempting to pull women.

Fear will be your biggest barrier in attempting to develop your social skills/approach women so finally I would recommend 'Fear-the friend of exceptional people' by Geoff Thompson.

Yes it's a lot of reading to do it but it's a good investment of your time and money. Each and every one of those books has produced tangible results in my life. I can't say that about a lot of books and I read A LOT.

Thank you for the list, I´m going to have a look at those. I´ve already gone through some audio books by Carlos Xuma on similar topics and those have been quite helpful.

Original post by desdemonata
You could stop thinking of us as just girls, as if we are some alien species. We're people too, you know :tongue:

Yes, so I´ve heard....
Anyway, I know I sound like a 10 year old boy talking about the strange world of girls but as I´ve never had a girlfriend and have never really had any female friends, there´s a stage in life that others have passed but I have not so I´m a little behind and you could even say, socially retarded.

Original post by Profesh
At 24, and with no experience whatsoever, the sort of woman you have in mind will eat you alive.

I don´t quite understand what you mean. What are you implying by "eat me alive"?
Original post by boner in jeans
You stand corrected.

Not always true, of course.

I mean if a guy with muscular body has a small brain, he wouldn't be attractive..
Original post by WillowSummers
I'm fairly certain that's untrue, and girls expect muscular guys to be stupid. Hence the stereotypical witless bodybuilder and the stick-insect genius.

Yes, girls expect big guys are stupid. I meant that it is even worse if you got a big body with small brain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending