The Student Room Group

Can we reach 2013 posts before 2013 tonight?

Scroll to see replies

I'm Lost :dance:
Original post by Runninground
Ah yes, but without me there would be no 2013th post to get :colondollar: :colone:

Fine! What you did was amazing too, but can we at least agree that getting the 2013th post was the more amazing thing? :biggrin:
Original post by \/ibhav
Fine! What you did was amazing too, but can we at least agree that getting the 2013th post was the more amazing thing? :biggrin:

If we must :frown: :biggrin:
Original post by Architecture-er
hardcorre

need dat 1st
Original post by \/ibhav
Until we get to 10,000 of course; it's slowed, but we will eventually get there... :biggrin:

nah
Happy new year everyone :biggrin:
Original post by \/ibhav
Until we get to 10,000 of course; it's slowed, but we will eventually get there... :biggrin:

Haha the pace has indeed slowed down! We shall remain victorious though! :biggrin:
Original post by This Excellency
Allow it guys :hand:

Let the thread die. It's had its time :yes:

Till next New Year, when it shall ruin your new years eve once again. Mwhaha... :colone:
Happy new year to you all :smile:
Till next New
Year, when it shall ruin your new years eve once
again. Mwhaha...

Yes, till next year.

I'll get a mod to close it.

T'was good while it lasted.

:fly:
Allow it guys :hand:

Let the thread die. It's had its time :yes:

Pftttttt! Spoil sport
The final post of this thread. :sadpanda: :rip:

Spoiler

You guys had a wild night it seems.
Yes, till next year.

I'll get a mod to close it.

T'was good while it lasted.

:fly:

Original post by \/ibhav
The final post of this thread. :sadpanda: :rip:

Spoiler

Stop trying to kill the thread!! :biggrin:
Original post by \/ibhav

If I've calculated correctly, we need about 22 posts per day in order to reach 10000 before the year 2014. :crossedf:

(I never knew there are so many smilies when you click on more - wow!)
Stop trying to kill the thread!! :biggrin:

I'm happy to continue and see if we can get to 10,000 posts, but we'll need a target date and a god enough reason like yesterday, to try and do it. You need to think of something, or it just seems too pointless. :biggrin:
Can we get to 10,000 before the population becomes 7.5bn!!! :tongue: I kid
Original post by \/ibhav
I'm happy to continue and see if we can get to 10,000 posts, but we'll need a target date and a god enough reason like yesterday, to try and do it. You need to think of something, or it just seems too pointless. :biggrin:

I don't think we should continue on this thread, maybe a new thread :rolleyes:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Can we get to 10,000 before the population becomes 7.5bn!!! :tongue: I kid

:hmmm: Well, using the fact that the current estimate of the World's population is 7,056,833,614, :hmmmm2: and the fact that the estimated population was 7bn on 31/10/11, :hmmmm: my estimate for when the population will reach 7.5bn, is Monday 18/04/22. :smartass:
That's assuming the information on the US Census website is reasonably accurate :rofl2: and that the rate of growth of the human population stays constant. :unsure:

If so, :teehee: then we only need 2.28 posts per day! :smug:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by \/ibhav
:hmmm: Well, using the fact that the current estimate of the World's population is 7,056,833,614, :hmmmm2: and the fact that the estimated population was 7bn on 31/10/11, :hmmmm: my estimate for when the population will reach 7.5bn, is Monday 18/04/22. :smartass:
That's assuming the information on the US Census website is reasonably accurate and that the rate of growth of the human population stays constant. :unsure:

If so, :teehee: then we only need 2.28 posts per day! :smug:

:rofl: it's exponential :zomg: how about 7.2bn:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest