Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think I heard the commentator say Everton have 6 wins out of 8 games played against City at Goodison. Impressive.

Wouldn't be surprised if SAF puts out a really strong team today to put the nail in the coffin.

20th title here we come!

EDIT: Judging by the negs it seems like there are some angry City fans on here. Lol, oh well.

ReputationRep:
    4 consecutive wins starting today, wins it. Beat Reading, Sunderland, City and West Ham/Stoke (dependent on rearrangements) and its done.

The fat lady aint singing just yet but she's clearing her throat!!

ReputationRep:
    As I said to someone a week or so ago, City will drop points, if we can capitalise on that, the mental side of things will take over for both teams. Next two games will be huge. Although we could drop points and still win, I think those points will be essential to minimise any potential damage against City.

ReputationRep:
    SAF will fly some players home by private jet after internationals to increase freshness and stuff
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Title number 20 for United!

ReputationRep:
    If we win this league it's my first title with you guys on TSR!. Nearly there lads, nearly there...

ReputationRep:
    So Mancini didn't give an interview after the match, we have to assume he will be punished like SAF was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    So Mancini didn't give an interview after the match, we have to assume he will be punished like SAF was.
    Not necessarily, different governing bodies have different procedures and rules. UEFA and The Premier League operate independently of each other so Mancini doesn't have to be punished, although there's a chance he will be.

On a seperate note, I propose a petition to have anyone that writes the term "CHAMP20NS" kicked in the yambag. I'm starting to see it pop up again and it just doesn't work, it looks stupid.

ReputationRep:
    De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Buttner, Welbeck, Giggs, Anderson, Young, Rooney, RvP

Epic midfield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Buttner, Welbeck, Giggs, Anderson, Young, Rooney, RvP

Epic midfield
    What midfield?

Surprised SAF didn't go for our strongest XI after today's result, still pretty solid though

ReputationRep:
    This game has been really dreary so far.

ReputationRep:
    Anderson hollywood ball pass that doesnt work count: 2

ReputationRep:
    Lovely assist from Rio :P

ReputationRep:
    ****ing Rio Ferdinand

Fortunate deflection but a good run

ReputationRep:
    Needed that goal, been a dull affair till then.

Hope RVP scores today, been on a quiet run as of late.

EDIT: Anyone see Rio before the start of the match, like he was motioning to De Gea (?) to talk more?

ReputationRep:
    Hoping Powell comes on for Giggs/Anderson during the game if we establish a strong lead.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah saw Powell when they cut to the bench after the goal, wouldn't mind seeing him come on if we do get ahead more. Who else is on the bench?

Surprised Reading haven't pushed their tempo bit more considering we're abit too relaxed atm with and without the ball.

ReputationRep:
    May aswell put Powell on for Anderson now, no way he can be as anonymous as he is

ReputationRep:
    Proper 5.30pm game this

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a criticism - I actually admire it - but surely no side around wins so many games while playing 'averagely' as United do? Mystifying, but wonderfully consistent.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.