Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    So Munich chants are unacceptable but singing about Adebayor's mum being a whore or Wenger being a paedophile isn't? What about singing No Woman No Kai at Rooney? Where is the line?

They should all be taken with a pinch of salt.
    No woman no kai sounds hilarious but what is it a reference to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    RVP winning the title at the Emirates would be hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    RVP winning the title at the Emirates would be hilarious!
    I personally think that he would prefer NOT to win it at the Emirates. Because knowing him, he would keep his celebrations subdued out of respect to Arsenal.
    Think about it, this is his FIRST Premier League title he's ever won and the FIRST trophy he's got with a team in 8 years so surely he's going to want to celebrate as much as he can. But he knows that if it were to happen at the Emirates, to be respectful, he wouldn't be able to celebrate as much as he'd like.

Nevertheless, it does seem likely that we will win it there although I wouldn't be surprised if RVP didn't want it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    I personally think that he would prefer NOT to win it at the Emirates. Because knowing him, he would keep his celebrations subdued out of respect to Arsenal.
    Think about it, this is his FIRST Premier League title he's ever won and the FIRST trophy he's got with a team in 8 years so surely he's going to want to celebrate as much as he can. But he knows that if it were to happen at the Emirates, to be respectful, he wouldn't be able to celebrate as much as he'd like.

Nevertheless, it does seem likely that we will win it there although I wouldn't be surprised if RVP didn't want it there.
    *Hilarious for me

The looks on those fans' faces would be priceless!

ReputationRep:
    Naah I wouldn't like RVP winning at Arsenal, and I don't think he would because out of respect to the club he would not celebrate much. Imagine Tevez winning it at OT, now there is a **** that would milk it so much that I would bloody hate.

ReputationRep:
    Chief scout was at Atletico v Granada last night. Still not seeing these Falcao rumours as being complete crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Chief scout was at Atletico v Granada last night. Still not seeing these Falcao rumours as being complete crap.
    Will that mean Rooney in the long term will be dropped deeper into midfield as we would have a lot of strikers and just can't see how all of them would slot into a formation without having a suitable central midfield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Will that mean Rooney in the long term will be dropped deeper into midfield as we would have a lot of strikers and just can't see how all of them would slot into a formation without having a suitable central midfield.
    I think how he would fit in has been done to death and the conclusion is he wouldnt really fit in.

Still reckons its just "Lets show we have major interest so other teams may pay more and/or not continue to be interested" anyway

ReputationRep:
    This could be a loooong summer, I remember SAF said we didn't want Sneijder when we had a bid turned down later, if we're in for him what are the chances us getting robbed of the transfer in the dying moments, only to realise Chelsea/City have made his agent a very happy man.
    Definitely shows intent of fergie wanting another CL before retiring, how amazing would it be if fergie could retire after succesfully defending a CL and equalling Liverpool's european record, man can dream :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Now the owner of French media outlet Le Sport 10, Moulin said on French TV: 'I announce to you from trusted sources: Rooney to PSG is done. He will be at PSG next season

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2QYB4ZlHc
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    What the hell, how reliable do you think this is, especially with the recent news about Falcao, would be shocking if true.

ReputationRep:
    Seen a few PSG fans say that guy is full of **** but not sure on the validity of that..

Dont see the whole 'Falcao in means Rooney out' rumours tbh.

Unless we go some retarded 4-4-2 with RvP - Falcao then Falcao could play every minute of every game for us and the reality is that it wouldn't impact Rooney one bit, it would impact RvP + Hernandez.. and Welbeck a bit.

Though it could mean a 4-2-3-1 with RvP being the deeper of the strikers but i mean.. Rooneys better at that role so..

Only link between the two = Falcao costs a lot and Rooney would sell for a lot.

Still maintain i'd rather have Rooney in this team than Falcao and that won't change.

ReputationRep:
    What has happened to Paul Scholes? He hasn't played for aaaages. Injured I assume, but I don't recall it being a serious injury?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    What has happened to Paul Scholes? He hasn't played for aaaages. Injured I assume, but I don't recall it being a serious injury?
    I think Paul Scholes had a knee injury, he should be back in contention soon I would think.

ReputationRep:
    No Powell (and Buttner) for U21's , makes me think, and hope in Powells case, they may play a part on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProdigy2k9)
    My bad, kinda phrased it wrongly.

But it does prove that you lot are obsessed with City.

4:30 on this video. Seems like City are more obsessed with us tbh, listen to Micah Richards singing about one of our top players this season!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProdigy2k9)
    My bad, kinda phrased it wrongly.

But it does prove that you lot are obsessed with City.
    Half the threads on Bluemoon are about United. Page 1 of Bluemoon's General Football Forum currently has SEVEN United threads.

ReputationRep:
    Seen a few PSG fans say that guy is full of **** but not sure on the validity of that..

Dont see the whole 'Falcao in means Rooney out' rumours tbh.

Unless we go some retarded 4-4-2 with RvP - Falcao then Falcao could play every minute of every game for us and the reality is that it wouldn't impact Rooney one bit, it would impact RvP + Hernandez.. and Welbeck a bit.

Though it could mean a 4-2-3-1 with RvP being the deeper of the strikers but i mean.. Rooneys better at that role so..

Only link between the two = Falcao costs a lot and Rooney would sell for a lot.

Still maintain i'd rather have Rooney in this team than Falcao and that won't change.
    Or rooney can play as CM with anderson leaving

ReputationRep:
    Guess this could finally be an end to the Rooney to PSG rumours! Apparently Rooney wants to sign a new deal.
    Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ce=twitterfeed

ReputationRep:
    I was watching Revista de Liga today and Graham Hunter, journalist, when speaking about Malaga's Manuel Pellergrini's achievements, put him forward as a potential replacement for SAF. He's 59, hasn't done too badly for himself but not sure if he speaks English. Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Or rooney can play as CM with anderson leaving
    Don't rate Rooney as a CM tbh. He's got a good range of passing but I don't think he knows when to use it. He seems to play long balls for the fun of it and doesn't really have a great timing for it. The likes of Carrick and especially Scholes are excellent at isolating the fullback and drawing midfielders in before playing that kind of pass, and it usually goes at exactly the right spot (with most of Rooney's passes - though they find the target the winger can't really take it in his stride).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.