ReputationRep:
    Kagawa is brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Thanks. Has Rafael played there before? :holmes:
    He's played CM before and it wasn't pretty

ReputationRep:
    Knew it would happen. Poor marking.

Kagawa has given the ball away quite a few times now. I don't like the way the team is playing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    So confused on what Rafael is doing.

ReputationRep:
    How did WH equalise? Missed the goal.

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
      He's played CM before and it wasn't pretty
      I can imagine; he doesn't really seem to have the skill-set to play in a role like that. :confused:

ReputationRep:
      We have no wingers, but we don't seem to be playing a diamond either, it makes zero sense and i don't doubt it will cost us the match.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tommyjw)
      We have no wingers, but we don't seem to be playing a diamond either, it makes zero sense and i don't doubt it will cost us the match.
      Aye the more I watch, the more I feel that we might lose as it stands.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SirMasterKey)
      Aye the more I watch, the more I feel that we might lose as it stands.
      We are just getting owned in midfield :dontknow: . Poor decisions by SAF, whether we win or not.

ReputationRep:
      Whichever set of supporters are singing 'sign on' are ****ing morons :facepalm2:
      • TSR Support Team
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      West Ham are going for it.
      • TSR Support Team
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      Scholes and his clumsy tackling :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Whatever Rafael and Smalling are trying to do is just not working, at all, my god what awful tactics.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by James A)
      West Ham are going for it.
      No kidding and besides why shouldn't they be? Any premiership team can beat any other on their day.

Hopefully we'll come out raring to go in the second half.

ReputationRep:
      Deliberate handball is a yellow surely?

ReputationRep:
      Poor.

Kagawa is struggling.

Smalling has been poor and is not a RB.

Rafael has no idea what he is doing.

Scholes slows everything down and gives away free kicks every time he gets near the ball.

Don't really understand why it would be so hard to play with a normal formation and normal players instead of shoving players anywhere to fit them in :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      Valencia and Young to come on at half time? We havent look like threatening after they scored bar that one counter attack where Welbeck really should have passed to Hernandez but decided to shoot. -.-

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Deshi)
      Deliberate handball is a yellow surely?
      Come on!

Need to shift Welbeck or Kagawa to the left.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IanLim93)
      Valencia and Young to come on at half time? We havent look like threatening after they scored bar that one counter attack where Welbeck really should have passed to Hernandez but decided to shoot. -.-
      Don't like how Welbeck is becoming more Sturridge-like when in a decent position.

ReputationRep:
      I feel we should have started Smalling with Vidic at centre backs and Rafael out at right back. Both Smalling and Rafael are not sure what they are suppose to be doing and Kagawa has been fairly sloppy on the ball and given away posession. I think the lack of width that we have has not help with keeping posession and we are struggling to keep the ball in midfield. We need some width so would like to see Ashley Young on tbh.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.