The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What about someone like Arda Turan, he plays as a left midfielder/winger. But is versatile enough to play across the midfield and could be useful when we have injuries. Tbf I have not seen him much this season so not sure how he is developing.
Looks like Spurs have decided to be **** the game we need them to win.

No title win on Monday for us
Reply 2782
Original post by Tommyjw
Looks like Spurs have decided to be **** the game we need them to win.

No title win on Monday for us

:biggrin: 2-1 now
edit: 3-1 :O
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by JayReg
:biggrin: 2-1 now

3-1

I knew my mind tricks would work.

Knew it
3-1 now. ")
Can see this going to 4-1 or 5.
Chicharito Hernandez ‏@CH14_ 4m
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Legend
Where the **** did that come from?

Come on you Spurs!
Keep it glistening Mancini :coma:
Imagine if we don't win tomorrow, that would be an anti-climax to the weekend
If United win the League tomorrow you will still play a strong side at the Emirates right?
We need to win tomorrow:coma:
Original post by Malevolent
If United win the League tomorrow you will still play a strong side at the Emirates right?
I can't see a reason not to. Regardless of Arsenal's current level, Fergie and Wenger still have egos to protect.
Reply 2793
Wasn't expecting that...:biggrin:

Original post by doggyfizzel
I can't see a reason not to. Regardless of Arsenal's current level, Fergie and Wenger still have egos to protect.

Good, want the most exciting top 4 race possible.

United should win tomorrow and they deserve it. Most consistent team well done. Much as i like Villa i don't see them getting a result.

I see no reason why not considering we have nothing else to play for.

Original post by Tommyjw
Imagine if we don't win tomorrow, that would be an anti-climax to the weekend

Not for QPR and Reading who would both go down if Villa win and all but down (not that they aren't anyway) if we draw.
Reply 2796
Win tomorrow and there's a guard of honour for RVP at the Emirates :colone:
Just seen this on the BBC text stream.

"Robin van Persie's two-point agenda for next week: 1) Beat Villa on Monday 2) Get guard of honour on return to the Emirates on Sunday."

I wonder how he would react to getting a guard of honour at the Emirates. I imagine the Arsenal fans might go even more crazy.

I would expect so, SAF will not ease off especially at an old rival. I would maybe expect a few players who could be leaving to maybe be slotted in the remaining matches to increase their value but the core would be very much the same. Especially as there is no need to rotate the squad as this is the only competition we are in.
Original post by SirMasterKey

Not for QPR and Reading who would both go down if Villa win and all but down (not that they aren't anyway) if we draw.

Ye just saw that mentioned, a important match at both ends of the table it seems.

Latest