The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Van Persie hat-trick to get in the lead for the Golden Boot, followed up by a ban on Suarez soon after :coma:

It may happen today, :smile: .

Edit: It has happened :coma:
(edited 10 years ago)
What a goal. Gobsmacked at the quality- surely goal of the season as far as I remember? The difference between us this year and last, plus we've had less injuries this year.

Midfielder in summer please SAF? :tongue:uppyeyes
*Visions of that goal as the new MotD intro*

:grin:
Original post by samiz20891
It may happen today, :smile: .

It has happened today
Reply 2844
Original post by cheetahs56
What a goal. Gobsmacked at the quality- surely goal of the season as far as I remember? The difference between us this year and last, plus we've had less injuries this year.

Midfielder in summer please SAF? :tongue:uppyeyes

No way, Luiz goal vs Fulham = goal of the season. Not just saying it because I'm a Chelsea fan, but it was an amazing goal.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
It has happened today

I know and Suarez is likely to get banned on Wednesday too. He will also get the golden boot.
Original post by Champagne Supernova
*Visions of that goal as the new MotD intro*

:grin:

Don't watch motd very often, mainly because i watch all the matches i can and get highlights asap fror the others, but my god hearing AGUEERROOO everytime.. just.. grinds my gears.
Original post by Tommyjw
Don't watch motd very often, mainly because i watch all the matches i can and get highlights asap fror the others, but my god hearing AGUEERROOO everytime.. just.. grinds my gears.

Christ, tell me about it. :nothing: I've noticed the BBC really brown-nose Aguero all year too in all sorts of seemingly irrelevant places :dry:
Christ, tell me about it. :nothing: I've noticed the BBC really brown-nose Aguero all year too in all sorts of seemingly irrelevant places :dry:

Original post by Tommyjw

The amount of times I've put on Sky Sports exactly on either premier league years 11/12 when aguero/ balotelli score or they show it on football gold has just annoyed me so much. Its so frustrating. :frown:
Original post by chigyy
No way, Luiz goal vs Fulham = goal of the season. Not just saying it because I'm a Chelsea fan, but it was an amazing goal.

Tbf i did say as far as I remember, that was stunning as well:wink:
Someone pinch me, Piers Morgan paid a half compliment to SAF..

Look at Ferguson - the fire/hunger still burns through every one of his blood red facial veins. I want a manager like that at Arsenal.
Reply 2851
Someone pinch me, Piers Morgan paid a half compliment to SAF..

Odds are he's either been hacked or had a very nasty fall.
RVP doing what he does best then, flattening terrible teams? Where were you over 180 minutes vs Real robin? The Euros? The 2010 world cup? Etc etc.

Enjoy this week then robin. Next week youll enjoy the reception you've earned with your complete lack of class, dignity or respect. 250k a week can buy alot but not class.
Original post by Zürich
RVP doing what he does best then, flattening terrible teams? Where were you over 180 minutes vs Real robin? The Euros? The 2010 world cup? Etc etc.

Enjoy this week then robin. Next week youll enjoy the reception you've earned with your complete lack of class, dignity or respect. 250k a week can buy alot but not class.

Reply 2854
Original post by Zürich

Such bitterness.
Reply 2855
Original post by Zürich

Really don't think it's the time for that mate... :K:
Original post by Zürich

Original post by Zürich

LOL why you mad though?
Reply 2858
Original post by Zürich

So to have class you have to reject going to a bigger club to win trophies and stay at a club where you won't win anything?

So did Valencia lack class for leaving Wigan for United? Cahill for leaving Bolton for Chelsea? Milner for leaving Villa for City?

Or is it just anyone who leaves Arsenal for a better club lacks class and respect?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whilst i love the idea of Rio staying for a year because he deserves it, i think Jones is such a top talent at CB it's hard on him not getting more apps there.Think hes done better than Smalling this season tbh.

Latest