Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.manutd.com/en/Fanzone/New...d-podcast.aspx

20 minute interview with Rio + Vidic

Interesting that they talk about how they've spoke before and said the player/team of the year award system is flawed and should be voted later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    you really sound like a stuck up fan.

Admittedly i read my posts last night and they made me laugh because they weren't worded correctly, probably because they were the children of a tired mind at stupid o'clock in the morning.

I didn't flopped as in we were battered but our played lacked assertiveness, bombarding the opposing teams defence. I can't speak for the other games but i normally watch all of the top 4 games and it was a constant point of annoyance to me

Footballing matters aside, was there really a need to attempt to insult me ? I for one was just enjoying the debate. Asyou came up with good points ,that taught me something about the club. But as is the way of the internet all debates must end in silly insults.

Take a bow son.

ReputationRep:
    No idea why Henriquez wasnt called back. Our U21s could have done with him and he hasn't even been allowed on when they are desperate for a goal since he joined in Jan, played 19 minutes since joining them

ReputationRep:
    Ferguson seriously considering retirement according to the Telegraph. Wow.

ReputationRep:
    You should try and get Mourinho if it's true.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I've given up speculating, the rumour happens at the end of every season tbh, seems strange he would step down now, surely he'd want to see the club reach the end of the season and make the transition.

ReputationRep:
    I'll never believe it until it's official!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    I've given up speculating, the rumour happens at the end of every season tbh, seems strange he would step down now, surely he'd want to see the club reach the end of the season and make the transition.
    "Sources telling me various United officials have been told to prepare for interviews. Major networks have cleared air time. #SAF"

Lots of ppl saying it

ReputationRep:
    No Fergie don't retire yet

ReputationRep:
    But just in case it is true...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one thinking that it's not simply coincidence that this is being timed with the departure of Mourinho from Madrid?

That pisses me off.

ReputationRep:
    If it happens then you guys might get to decide if Mourinho>Chelsea actually happens.

I reckon Klopp would take the position as well. This would decimate Dortmund though what with Gotze off and Lewandowski seemingly hunted by Bayern as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Am I the only one thinking that it's not simply coincidence that this is being timed with the departure of Mourinho from Madrid?

That pisses me off.
    I also have this suspicion. Would hate it if that was the case.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if this story would have emerged if it wasn't said that SAF was off for hip surgery this summer.

Nothing to say until anything is official but alot of stars seem to be aligning when you consider Moyes' possible departure from Everton, Mourinho to leave Madrid and possibly Klopp to be tempted away from Dortmund especially if he wins the CL.

Moyes would be a gamble.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently news will be either 10am tomorrow or on sunday... ?

Some saying its Moyes assistant manager for a year then taking over.

Don't like Moyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I also have this suspicion. Would hate it if that was the case.
    You and me both. He's just pulled the carpet out from under CFC. Could be one final blow to prevent us from challenging Utd tbh.

Fergie's a mastermind to the last.

ReputationRep:
    Has Moyes won a trophy?

Good manager but certainly not good enough for Manchester United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    You should try and get Mourinho if it's true.
    If United have any sense they won't touch that bell-end with a barge pole.

Klopp, or Solskjaer in as number 2 alongside Ferguson for a year before taking over.

Solskjaer will also be given more time by the fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    If United have any sense they won't touch that bell-end with a barge pole.

Klopp, or Solskjaer in as number 2 alongside Ferguson for a year before taking over.

Solskjaer will also be given more time by the fans.
    tbh I doubt that Klopp would want to be an assistant manager

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.