Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Manchester United Thread X Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I'm glad Scholes is playing. I did have a small fear we would have had both Giggs and Scholes starting together in the middle.
    I wouldn't mind. Would be a fitting end :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I wouldn't mind. Would be a fitting end :^_^:
    Especially with a Giggs assist to Scholes, who scores a winning 30 yard piledriver into the top corner, :coma: . That would be so amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Especially with a Giggs assist to Scholes, who scores a winning 30 yard piledriver into the top corner, :coma: . That would be so amazing.
    And then getting sent off in the last minute for a legbreaker :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Champion flags + capital one cup flags for Swansea travelling fans

Sky are actually doing the coverage justice. Never thought I'd see the day. :p:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rohitbd)
      Mario Gomez would not replace Rooney, we are linked with Benzema now he would replace Rooney.
      Benzema is staying at Madrid, Higuain will be the one leaving. Even then, Benzema is a shadow of his former self. I'm not sure if you watch La Liga but both strikers have been really poor this season, to the point Mourinho was considering playing CR7 up front against you guys in the CL.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      Talking about great performances under Alex ferguson. Giggs vs Juve in 2003 was just top notch. I remember him coming off from the bench in the first 5 mins and he was just unplayable in that game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      So. Boss.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Whitechapel)
      Benzema is useless.
      49 Goals and Assists last season, and 39 this season, he's not exactly world class but his ability to play with RVP would make more sense than someone like Falcao,Gomez.

ReputationRep:
      Hernandez

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tommyjw)
      Hernandez
      Thought you were going to Manchester :confused:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Wilfred Little)
      Thought you were going to Manchester :confused:
      Manchester =/= OT

ReputationRep:
      Manchester =/= OT
      So you went to Manchester to celebrate Fergie's last game and ended up posting on here?

ReputationRep:
      So you went to Manchester to celebrate Fergie's last game and ended up posting on here?
      Oh, i should be out already be getting drunk and celebrating whilst the match is still on and all my family are all watching it?

Sorry my plans don't please you (:

Go away kid

ReputationRep:
      Oh, i should be out already be getting drunk and celebrating whilst the match is still on and all my family are all watching it?

Sorry my plans don't please you (:

Go away kid
      You didn't go to Manchester did you

ReputationRep:
      1-1..united looking the average team they are. Should be 2-1 down, ul routledge.

ReputationRep:
      who's going to watch the legends play against Real Madrid??

ReputationRep:
      OK so a random thought just came to me... would it be possible for Fergie to "sign on" as a player for United and play the last 10 minutes or something?

ReputationRep:
      You didn't go to Manchester did you
      Bless. So sad.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.