Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The sig, it had to be changed.

ReputationRep:
    Feels great. RVP looks so ecstatic, keeps saying the trophy is heavy. The Parade going to be fantastic tommorrow.

ReputationRep:
    It's been confirmed, Rooney's actually asked for a transfer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davidbazzy)
    Really bad timing on his part...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh can barely celebrate the title cos of how i'm feeling about SAF right now. Was emotional when he announced it, feel 10x worse now. Just think, we'll never see him manage at Old Trafford again:no:

ReputationRep:
    Sir Alex.

Just said it on Sky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davidbazzy)
    I said he's a prick and doesn't care about Man. United.

Fergie stuck the boot in there. Fair play to him.

ReputationRep:
    Even Gary admitting that Rooney hasn't been himself over the past few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Rio!! Great finish. Anderson been decent since he came on.
    I wasn't particulary impressed to be honest.
    (Original post by Pavzky)
    On the verge of tears. ;(
    I love how shy Scholes got when SAF thanked him. Is it also true that Phelan and Muelensteen are leaving too?
    So much love for Scholes. A real role model. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Wayne Rooney should be sold.

I'm bored of his moaning. Get a chunky transfer fee for him, add it to the rest of the transfer funds and get a couple of world class players.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great speech from Gary Neville, agree with everything he said, seems so strange this though, Fergie going, Scholes retiring for good, Rooney on the verge of going, complete new era for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohannnnn)
    Great speech from Gary Neville, agree with everything he said, seems so strange this though, Fergie going, Scholes retiring for good, Rooney on the verge of going, complete new era for us.
    Welcome to the real world. Without Fergie things will be scary.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson tells BBC Sport about Wayne Rooney's transfer request: "We have refused it. I think he should go away and think about it again. He wasn't happy about being brought off in games this season. Wayne Rooney in top form wouldn't be taken off."

On whether Rooney will stay at the club, Ferguson added: "It's not my decision now."

If he's not happy he should go, don't want him moaning about in the new season. Moyes should let him go, frees up the wage bill by a significant amount.

ReputationRep:
    SAF - "I wanted the fourth official to put up seven minutes! I was going to kill him."

Brilliant! :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Welcome to the real world. Without Fergie things will be scary.
    I know, it's surreal, absolutely huge loss for us. However, he's sure that he's left the club in a viable state, with the correct system, good prospective youthful players and a manager that's proven in building and maintaining stability within a club. Will be interesting to see how we do now, but I have faith

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohannnnn)
    I know, it's surreal, absolutely huge loss for us. However, he's sure that he's left the club in a viable state, with the correct system, good prospective youthful players and a manager that's proven in building and maintaining stability within a club. Will be interesting to see how we do now, but I have faith
    nothing could replace Fergie. Obviously hes left the club in an amazing position but without that hyper Jock in the dressing room it just aint the same.

Sad because football just isnt the same wthout him.

ReputationRep:
    Rooney seems to love charging towards the exit door when the going gets tough. Honestly, if we're going to use Kagawa in his proper position next season, then there isn't a position on the pitch that Rooney can happily fill. If we're going to be playing him out of position, it might be worth considering getting rid of him for mega bucks and getting one or two people in that can fill the positions in the formation we want to play better. Fergie's right, Rooney hasn't been good this year, but I think a lot of that stems from losing his preferred position. Statistically he's still done well, but, as has been said lots here recently, I can't really think of games he's done well; I'm not even sure what he does anymore. I don't think he is really, he barely has a position these days. I don't think Moyes will want to lose such a talented player and I think he will try to reconcile the situation personally.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see RVP lift the title Did I just miss it, or was it simply that the camera changed as he lifted it?!

ReputationRep:
    prepare for 6 years of horrible football and failure under moyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whitechapel)
    SAF - "I wanted the fourth official to put up seven minutes! I was going to kill him."

Brilliant! :L
    Bit inappropriate to say he was going to kill him though, even if he's not being serious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.