Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    prepare for 6 years of horrible football and failure under moyes
    I guarantee we'll win more trophies than Arsenal in the next 6 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Bit inappropriate to say he was going to kill him though, even if he's not being serious.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I guarantee we'll win more trophies than Arsenal in the next 6 years
    Even still, one trophy in the next 6 years is not success.

ReputationRep:
    Still can't believe that he didnt want to play in a game like today, this guy is really something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Even still, one trophy in the next 6 years is not success.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Bit inappropriate to say he was going to kill him though, even if he's not being serious.
    Lighten up.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh Crap I just realised that because moyes is going united they got a decent chance of getting Ross Barkley.

ReputationRep:
    Rooney is going.. But Kagawa had a good game today I want to see him in that role behind the striker.. Am sure with Rooney going Hernandez will get more game time.. Therefore more goals... We need a great central midfielder.. Don't know who but not fellaini.. Plays better further up the field... Can't help but think about pogba

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    If someone said something like I was going to rape him/her it is definitely inappropriate. Same with joking about killing someone, pretty self-explanatory tbh :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Normally I don't like it when people say things like 'go kill yourself'
    Or 'just die' because what normal person says those things ?

But SAF was clearly joking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    Normally I don't like it when people say things like 'go kill yourself'
    Or 'just die' because what normal person says those things ?

But SAF was clearly joking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just feel that in general you shouldn't be joking about things like that.

ReputationRep:
    If someone said something like I was going to rape him/her it is definitely inappropriate. Same with joking about killing someone, pretty self-explanatory tbh :yy:
    You're just one of those people that HAVE to find SOMETHING to criticise. Even if it's a completely ridiculous thing to criticise, you just HAVE to do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    You're just one of those people that HAVE to find SOMETHING to criticise. Even if it's a completely ridiculous thing to criticise, you just HAVE to do it.
    Say I joked about killing your parents, I bet you'd find it hard not to criticise that :yy:

ReputationRep:
    With Rooney, I think a lot of it comes down to whether he will be worth 250k each week over another 4/5 years. I can't see his ego or his agent letting him take a cut and I think it would be a bad decision to keep paying him that much.
    Sell him and a few others and reinvest in a world class winger and a cm to partner Carrick, play Kag behind RVP, and I think Utd would improve next season.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fan here. Just coming in to say well done on your 20th Premier League Title - you deserved it and achieved it in style. Even though I still consider Manchester United as my rival, I enjoyed watching through your celebrations from the beginning of the game till after you lifted the trophy. Today wasn't just a day for Utd imo, but a day for football as a whole - saying goodbye to Alex Ferguson and Paul Scholes.

Bring on 13/14!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Rooney is going.. But Kagawa had a good game today I want to see him in that role behind the striker.. Am sure with Rooney going Hernandez will get more game time.. Therefore more goals... We need a great central midfielder.. Don't know who but not fellaini.. Plays better further up the field... Can't help but think about pogba
    Strootman! He looks pretty decent. And I know... the way in which he left I was like 'meh, who cares' but his performances for Juve show how talented he is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavzky)
    Strootman! He looks pretty decent. And I know... the way in which he left I was like 'meh, who cares' but his performances for Juve show how talented he is
    DId you mean to mention Pogba in there?

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm a bit late, but it was a fantastic send off for Ferguson. I'm a Norwich supporter, but do have a bias towards United and everything the club did to honour Ferguson today was fantastic. The only thing better would be the people on Final Score to shut up. Very nice touch with letting Ferguson lift the trophy and it showed how much the players respected him - when they kept pulling him into their celebrations for example . Congratulations on winning the league and I hope Moyes wins it again for you next year.

ReputationRep:
    Say I joked about killing your parents, I bet you'd find it hard not to criticise that :yy:
    If it was clearly a joke I wouldn't care. It's just an expression jeez

ReputationRep:
    If it was clearly a joke I wouldn't care. It's just an expression jeez
    & my point was that there are some things that you just don't joke about.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.