Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Speaking of that, now berbatov is gone I'd like van persie to be put in as number 9 next season.

"I have the option to take number nine but I don’t think I will do that. I’ll stick with what is right and what feels good.

"Also, I don’t want to be harsh on the fans who have got number 20 on their kit. I don’t want them to have to buy a new shirt.

RvP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownGuy)
    By the way Zaha's rating in FIFA is only 68 and he's a striker... Is it likely it will be boosted in FIFA 14? It'd be the lowest abUnited player has on FIFA. Also who do you think should be boosted up?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Lol FIFA

The game where Paul Scholes can run past players with ease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Lol FIFA

The game where Paul Scholes can run past players with ease.
    The game where you can score 30 yarders with barzaghli.

ReputationRep:
    Kagawa is only 81.
    What do you think he should be?

ReputationRep:
    This isn't the fifa thread. It's the united thread. But if you really want an answer, 82/83.

ReputationRep:
    Take any 15 minutes out of that 45 minute half and Zaha would have taken on more players than Valencia did all season.

I expect him to frustrate the hell out of me for a year or so but can't wait to see him alongside better players who make the best use of his ability. Expect him to fit right in, strength is one of the main reasons players don't (apart from ability obviously) but he's a very storng player.

He's got Welbeck syndrome though. Looks like he's lost control of the ball all the time whilst dribbling but is clearly still in control.

From that first half, Zaha's clearly got serious pace/acceleration/agility and he knows how to use it. :yep: He seems to be a bit behind on his decision-making/communication, though, looked on a different wavelength to some of his team-mates at times. I think Tommy's prediction that he could be frustrating is right, but I do think he could look really good in short spells/when used sparingly, a la Chamberlain last season. Will be interesting to track his development. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      Let's sell Rooney, Anderson, Nani, Young, Valencia and buy Bale and Ronaldo.

Will that be enough money?

ReputationRep:
      Times says Rene to leave in next 24 hours.

He was offered a 'youth team role' with us... ......................

Seriously.. what the ****?

ReputationRep:
      Let's sell Rooney, Anderson, Nani, Young, Valencia and buy Bale and Ronaldo.

Will that be enough money?
      That's never going to happen but even if it did, it's still not enough for the both of them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      From that first half, Zaha's clearly got serious pace/acceleration/agility and he knows how to use it. :yep: He seems to be a bit behind on his decision-making/communication, though, looked on a different wavelength to some of his team-mates at times. I think Tommy's prediction that he could be frustrating is right, but I do think he could look really good in short spells/when used sparingly, a la Chamberlain last season. Will be interesting to track his development. :holmes:
      Yes, I agree with you. Looks good in flashes. His decision making is poor at most times, but I'm sure we'll rip that out of him.

ReputationRep:
      What do you mean Nani can be excused?

You think Zaha will make it like Ronaldo?

He's too selfish on the ball.

Because Ronaldo never was in his first few years right?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tommyjw)
      Times says Rene to leave in next 24 hours.

He was offered a 'youth team role' with us... ......................

Seriously.. what the ****?
      I think that when the agreement was made Moyes would come to united, it should have been made clear not to massively try and overhaul our backroom staff. As a united fan, I really don't want second rate Everton staff with absolutely no European/cup experience running our engine room.

One thing I hate as well is when people try and compare Moyes appointment to SAF's appointment. Football has moved on a great deal in so many aspects. The difference between the best players and the average players is significantly less, winning a trophy these days is more about what players you can attract to your club (with finances) etc

For Utd's sake I honestly hope this guy is not a flop. Maybe I'm being a bit pessimistic, but as the addage goes, don't try and fix what's not broken.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SirMasterKey)
      Because Ronaldo never was in his first few years right?
      But you could argue that at least Ronaldo's final ball was slightly better, coupled with his decision making...

ReputationRep:
      Zaha has ran rings around Cassetti.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by drexon104)
      Yep. Dudes almost carried Palaces forward play until Phillips came on, how that Wilbraham bloke made it to championship level i'll never know.,

ReputationRep:
      Yep. Dudes almost carried Palaces forward play until Phillips came on, how that Wilbraham bloke made it to championship level i'll never know.,
      Wilbraham is WOAT, Murray's injury gave him this chance to play and he blew it. Zaha is always willing to take player's on whether he's playing well or not.

ReputationRep:
      Glad he helped his team back to the PL before he left, lovely.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by drexon104)
      Damn it! I wanted Watford to go up.

ReputationRep:
      Glad he helped his team back to the PL before he left, lovely.
      yup, specially as it means the return of Ian Holloway

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.