Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Only if you think Cleverleys arm looks exactly like Hernandezs
    Might have got a tan in all the hot weather :rofl:
    Cleverley looks like he's having an orgasm.

(Original post by doggyfizzel)
    I was more interested in Cleverly's facial expression, he's enjoying the goal in a slightly different fashion.
    Any holes a goal... he does need to work on his finishing tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    yes, veron also comes to mind
    "He's a ******* great player. Youse are ******* idiots"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Veron was an internationally and club proven £28 million player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Veron was under-rated at United imo, he was patchy but at times was pretty good for us, he was also at his peak and very much rated when we signed him, the same is not at all true of Fernandinho...I would be surprised if he did as well as Veron did in fact.

ReputationRep:
    Nike photoshopping the poster is hilarious

Tomorrow's a continuation of the post-season party as a whole bunch of reds descend on London again for The Stone Roses.

ReputationRep:
    On fernandinho, yeah city payed too much for him but I think he's a very good player, easily better than ramires who gets into the brazil side with such limited ability, ramires is a faster version of james milner who comes up with the odd world class goals. I watched fernandinho in the CL and he seems to be what city needs, he's got energy, can pick out a pass. I wanted chelsea to buy him this season in fact.

(Original post by DaveSmith99)
    "He's a ******* great player. Youse are ******* idiots"
    He did seem to come up with great quotes, didn't realise he came up with squeaky bum time. At least mourinho coming back will get a couple more sayings in from ridiculous interviews.

I swear down these managers are bat**** crazy. But I guess it's better than having ancelotti. Great manager but completely boring. Del bosque is worse imo. Although I haven't seen enough quotes from him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    But I guess it's better than having ancelotti. Great manager but completely boring.
    Aww, that's abit harsh on Carlo. I really liked him as coach and felt he brought some dignity and class to your coach's position. And I loved his "People's eyebrow" impression, although his one was his left eye brow compared to The Rock's (WWE) right. His grasp of English was much better than I thought it would be when he took over and tbh, I wished he'd been given that year on his contract rather than booted out after the Everton game. There's no one better I'd wish to see give Madrid their 10th EC than Ancelotti, really like him.

Henry Winter of the Daily Telegraph recalled a story when he went to interview Ancelotti at Cobham, and the latter was walking slowly looking around anxiously, when Winter quizzed him, Ancelotti said he was seeing if the Doctor was out so he could sneak a quick fag!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    Urrghh, daylight bedtime again.

(Original post by The Assassin)
    Didn't know that - interesting to know.

And yes, I will be. I believe at 1:30 am.
    It's 2 actually.

They done moved it further back. Stayng up getting harder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Aww, that's abit harsh on Carlo. I really liked him as coach and felt he brought some dignity and class to your coach's position. And I loved his "People's eyebrow" impression, although his one was his left eye brow compared to The Rock's (WWE) right. His grasp of English was much better than I thought it would be when he took over and tbh, I wished he'd been given that year on his contract rather than booted out after the Everton game. There's no one better I'd wish to see give Madrid their 10th EC than Ancelotti, really like him.

Henry Winter of the Daily Telegraph recalled a story when he went to interview Ancelotti at Cobham, and the latter was walking slowly looking around anxiously, when Winter quizzed him, Ancelotti said he was seeing if the Doctor was out so he could sneak a quick fag!
    Yeah, I like ancelotti a lot as a man and a manager. But I don't find him as interesting as other managers, mourinho, fergie, wenger all had more character, ancelotti is a great man, but I think it's probably because he's more classy than other managers that I don't find him as funny.

I wouldn't mind him back at one stage if mourinho doesn't stay for long.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe....aspx?pageNo=2

Nice interview with McGuinness

"You talk about it being a family club and my feeling on it is the manager has just got one of his relatives down from Scotland to take over. That is how it feels - someone with the same beliefs, values and work ethic."

- Paul McGuinness

ReputationRep:
    Aresnal thread saying they "hope" Wenger doesn't buy Rooney cos he's better than that:facepalm:. These Arsenal fans.... :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheetahs56)
    Aresnal thread saying they "hope" Wenger doesn't buy Rooney cos he's better than that:facepalm:. These Arsenal fans.... :laugh:
    I said it, and I'm not an Arsenal fan, just posting in their thread once in a while, so don't blame them for what I'm saying.

And yeah, I hope they don't buy Rooney, cause I don't like him. So what. I hope he stays with you guys and gives you many pleasant headlines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    I said it, and I'm not an Arsenal fan, just posting in their thread once in a while, so don't blame them for what I'm saying.

And yeah, I hope they don't buy Rooney, cause I don't like him. So what. I hope he stays with you guys and gives you many pleasant headlines.
    Headlines? Maybe. 12 trophies? Definitely.

ReputationRep:
    According to Benjamin Mendy Adrien Rabiot is signing for us?

No idea why he would lie.. but i also have no idea why he would tell it to the world.

Very highly rated 18 year old french midfielder

ReputationRep:
    Where's the link

ReputationRep:
    When are next seasons fixtures put up

ReputationRep:
    Okay seems like he was trolling.

Whaaaatt a *****

https://twitter.com/Diimsou

ReputationRep:
    Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement to sign 20-year-old defender Guillermo Varela from Uruguayan club Club Atlético Peñarol for an undisclosed fee.

Well. a back-up RB at like £1m isn't what i had hoped for a first signing but oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    When are next seasons fixtures put up
    19th of June.

Varela might have been a signing already in agreeement stage prior to Fergie going but as said before, a RB understudy would be ideal as it means other players might get their slots in their comfortable positions. I can't imagine though Varela will involved much in the first team though, besides Carling Cup games.

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying we haven't signed a mid yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.