Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Manchester United Thread X Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheetahs56)
    Bit random, but things like this make me realise I love Hernandez- the bit where he passes on instructions Such a role model, never complains just does his job. Probably my favourite United player tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hernandez is pretty damn awesome. He's the kind of player I refuse to sell on FM even if he really has no place in my team anymore.

Not Edd Woodward, not creepy enough.

Tis Michael Bolingbroke
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Fabregas would not come to united even if barca accepted their offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's more likely that i'll sign for Manchester United than Cesc Fabregas. One example of why I ****ing hate this time of year. Anyone can make up a story and have loads of people believe it.

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas would not come to united even if barca accepted their offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He aint coming to Arsenal either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    He aint coming to Arsenal either
    Arsenal is more likely than Man Utd

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal is more likely than Man Utd
    Both impossible hes staying for one more season :laugh:

but it seems the english papers want to keep creating headlines

Really hope United don't manage to get Thiago will be annoyed with Vilanova if he lets Thiago go. Although if he did leave Id probably want to see him at United.

ReputationRep:
    Both impossible hes staying for one more season :laugh:

but it seems the english papers want to keep creating headlines

Really hope United don't manage to get Thiago will be annoyed with Vilanova if he lets Thiago go. Although if he did leave Id probably want to see him at United.
    I meant if he left. I dont believe that he would leave apart form maybe like in four years

Why would you want to see him at united

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad destination though, as I said before. He'll get some expose for the Spain team at United and being in the same side as De Gea, plus the PL is probably the best league to move to if he was wanting to keep a future return to Barca on the cards. You can have him back in a few seasons for £50m odd

ReputationRep:
    I meant if he left. I dont believe that he would leave apart form maybe like in four years

Why would you want to see him at united
    Because I think he would flourish there and I don't mind united

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    Not a bad destination though, as I said before. He'll get some expose for the Spain team at United and being in the same side as De Gea, plus the PL is probably the best league to move to if he was wanting to keep a future return to Barca on the cards. You can have him back in a few seasons for £50m odd
    35 million and a 50 percent future sell on and we have a deal

ReputationRep:
    35 million and a 50 percent future sell on and we have a deal
    How much do you realistically think he would be moving for? Apparently his release clause is like 18m Euros but surely there would be no shortage of suitors at that price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    How much do you realistically think he would be moving for? Apparently his release clause is like 18m Euros but surely there would be no shortage of suitors at that price.
    18 million I could live with and a future buy back clause. If Tito doesn't want to use him much then send him to United where he could develop.

ReputationRep:
    Heard a rumour from a reliable source that United will sign Fabregas, Thiago and Messi in a package deal for £45 million. As it is a package deal, the complications on Cesc's contract are no longer essential. Messi comes in as part of the new transfer regulations (buy two, get one free [any of your choosing]).

Spoiler:
    Show
    Carrick
    Thiago - Fabregas
    Kagawa
    Van Persie - Messi

Spoiler:
    Show
    MAN U gonna win the Champions League GGMU

ReputationRep:
    18 million I could live with and a future buy back clause. If Tito doesn't want to use him much then send him to United where he could develop.
    The Barca DNA will be too strong for him soon enough - he'll just have to go back

I love how you actually promote this though!

ReputationRep:
    The Barca DNA will be too strong for him soon enough - he'll just have to go back

I love how you actually promote this though!
    Why not if players can't break through quite yet send them somewhere where they could.

ReputationRep:
    Why not if players can't break through quite yet send them somewhere where they could.
    Most teams send them out on loan, Barcelona put barca dna in players and sell them

ReputationRep:
    Most teams send them out on loan, Barcelona put barca dna in players and sell them
    Correct

ReputationRep:
    Correct
    Can you tell Wenger how to make a team's DNA. We need some Arsenal DNA!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Heard a rumour from a reliable source that United will sign Fabregas, Thiago and Messi in a package deal for £45 million. As it is a package deal, the complications on Cesc's contract are no longer essential. Messi comes in as part of the new transfer regulations (buy two, get one free [any of your choosing]).

Spoiler:
    Show
    Carrick
    Thiago - Fabregas
    Kagawa
    Van Persie - Messi

Spoiler:
    Show
    MAN U gonna win the Champions League GGMU
    Hahaha, thought I read it wrong at first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Galatasaray chairman said that they offered £6m for Nani and it was rejected, with United asking for a mere £8.5m. Just think what he would've been worth a season ago or two. I'd rather keep him than sell for anything that low.

ReputationRep:
    City paid £15million for Navas and we paid the same amount for Zaha

Is it fair to say that we got ripped off ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.