Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    18 million euros is around abouts 15/16 million quid, which ain't half bad at all!!!

ReputationRep:
    -------------------Aguero-------------------
    Silva------------Thiago-----------Isco
    -----Fernandinho----Toure------------

This is too much. No one will stop them, no one, They have both technical players and strong players to not get out muscled-you cannot ask for a better line up-potentially the best team in the world.

I would want united to get Thiago just for this not to happen.

ReputationRep:
    We need to wrap this signing up quock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    We need to wrap this signing up quock
    Seriously dude, calm down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Seriously dude, calm down!
    I can't As fergie has left and if we don't get players we will
    Do **** next year

ReputationRep:
    I can't As fergie has left and if we don't get players we will
    Do **** next year
    He's right, calm down. It's only mid June and Moyes hasn't officially taken over yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    He's right, calm down. It's only mid June and Moyes hasn't officially taken over yet.
    Doesn't matter it's mid June all other clubs buying. We need to
    Sign before other clubs take players away

ReputationRep:
    All other clubs? Crikey.

ReputationRep:
    Its only matters if they are signing players we are interested in. If the club has their eye on 4-5 players, the rest of the players are irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    Is this your first transfer window?

ReputationRep:
    Thiago just scored a nice header

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Thiago just scored a nice header
    That will add a few million to his transfer value...

Oh wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    That will add a few million to his transfer value...

Oh wait
    Thiago again

Make that 3 for him...

ReputationRep:
    38 minute hatrick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Thiago again
    A united fan at work hasnt ever seen a match of his before, just the usual highlights. This would be the first of his he has seen...

Something tells me its a good first match to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    A united fan at work hasnt ever seen a match of his before, just the usual highlights. This would be the first of his he has seen...

Something tells me its a good first match to watch.
    :rofl: yes it is

Big game step up from Thiago :grin:

ReputationRep:
    There will not be any increase in his value in terms of money. However, He may feel psychologically that he is that good and that he can be a regular at Barca, or Man city/Bayern chase him even more. This hat-trick can only be bad for united I think in terms of signing him. I can only feel like this is going to be another Hazard or Lucas situation-however what is in our side is we do not have to be in a bidding war (which we mostly loose)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU)
    There will not be any increase in his value in terms of money. However, He may feel psychologically that he is that good and that he can be a regular at Barca, or Man city/Bayern chase him even more. This hat-trick can only be bad for united I think in terms of signing him. I can only feel like this is going to be another Hazard or Lucas situation-however what is in our side is we do not have to be in a bidding war (which we mostly loose)
    City are after Isco not thiago....thiago plays in the centre of the field as a CM not a CAM.. city dont need another CM, thiago's dad said he wants to go somewhere where he is a first team regular.. bayern is not a option thiago wouldnt take such a risk when he wants to go to the world cup with spain.. the same applies for barca.. UTD is the best platform for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    City are after Isco not thiago....thiago plays in the centre of the field as a CM not a CAM.. city dont need another CM, thiago's dad said he wants to go somewhere where he is a first team regular.. bayern is not a option thiago wouldnt take such a risk when he wants to go to the world cup with spain.. the same applies for barca.. UTD is the best platform for him
    It just feels like it is too good to be true from amount of disappointments we had previously in signing top young talents. Just the thought of Kenyon not signing ronaldinho

ReputationRep:
    Its going to be like Hazard all over again to some other club

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.