Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know but I'm desperate for us to sign a good cm for once !!!

ReputationRep:
    What evidence do we have that United are actually interested in Thiago? I know there are rumours and players but has there been official club interest? Beyond agent talk I haven't seen anything. Unless United have made an approach then there is nothing to confirm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    When is he going to confirm it for ****nsake
    Are you going to make a habit of posting at least every day of how frustrated you are because of lack of signings?

Ever heard of a thing called patience, my friend? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    Are you going to make a habit of posting at least every day of how frustrated you are because of lack of signings?

Ever heard of a thing called patience, my friend? :beard:
    Yes I have no patience the **** needs to confirm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    What evidence do we have that United are actually interested in Thiago? I know there are rumours and players but has there been official club interest? Beyond agent talk I haven't seen anything. Unless United have made an approach then there is nothing to confirm.
    WHat evidence do you want FBI?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have no patience the **** needs to confirm
    Well you're going to be left disappointed and impatient for a while. He may not even sign. Let the signings come before you work yourself into a fit

ReputationRep:
    WHat evidence do you want FBI?
    You have a possible deal, neither side has confirmed interest in let alone progress, yet you are asking why it hasn't been confirmed? There is nothing to suggest the deal is actually on, let alone its hour away from being confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    His match ball said he was a red thiago thiago
    He's coming to manchester it said thiago thiago
    We sent moyes to tap him up thiago thiago
    Thiago our genius number 8 wooooo

ReputationRep:
    You have a possible deal, neither side has confirmed interest in let alone progress, yet you are asking why it hasn't been confirmed? There is nothing to suggest the deal is actually on, let alone its hour away from being confirmed.
    De gae has said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Well you're going to be left disappointed and impatient for a while. He may not even sign. Let the signings come before you work yourself into a fit
    HE has to sign man asap

ReputationRep:
    HE has to sign man asap
    You can't actually sign anyone till July can't you?

ReputationRep:
    Some guy on Twitter said there's interest.

It must be true.

ReputationRep:
    De gae has said
    De Gea writing a message on a ball doesn't mean anything, other than perhaps he's suggesting he should join him. It doesn't mean Thiago wants to, or that the club actually want to buy him.

If the deal is going to happen there is nothing to suggest it is going to happen imminently.

ReputationRep:
    De Gea writing a message on a ball doesn't mean anything, other than perhaps he's suggesting he should join him. It doesn't mean Thiago wants to, or that the club actually want to buy him.

If the deal is going to happen there is nothing to suggest it is going to happen imminently.
    How would you know? You dnt work at mufc ha

ReputationRep:
    How would you know? You dnt work at mufc ha
    Neither do you so how do you know it will happen soon if at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Neither do you so how do you know it will happen soon if at all
    Exactly hence I'm being inpatient

ReputationRep:
    Exactly hence I'm being inpatient
    This'll be great - 2 and a half months with you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    This'll be great - 2 and a half months with you....
    I'm really tempted to make him only the second person on my ignore list. It will block out all of his posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I'm really tempted to make him only the second person on my ignore list. It will block out all of his posts.
    Impressive restraint, I've got 8 although few of them actually post anymore.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Ov0lwVjctcI

lol I laugh when ppl say Thiago is going to join just because of that ^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.