ReputationRep:
    You obviously don't know the staff who work at the club

ReputationRep:
    Amazing.

Football signed from a United player
    Picture of him signing a United shirt
    Sly smiles and such when asked about signing United
    And now a picture of him (apparently) wearing a United shirt

ITs like, the most perfect muppet saga i've ever seen. All it needs know is for him to announce something on twitterr.

Wouldn't suprise me if the deal is done/at the stages of a medical etc. etc. but they're waiting till at least 1st July to officially announce it. That way, Moyes is officially in charge and it all looks nice and glossy. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
      I've not heard him wearing the shirt. Appare tly it's a public holiday in Spain today so hopefully it's done tommorow. Dragged on way too much.

ReputationRep:
      The Daily Mirror thinks we're going for Cavani for £50m :laugh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...dinson-1989233

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasidb)
      The Daily Mirror thinks we're going for Cavani for £50m :laugh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...dinson-1989233
      Martin Samuel (fairly respected journalist but could be talking out his ass) said that we are bidding for Hamsik.

ReputationRep:
      Who's hernanes?

ReputationRep:
      Almost as funny as Paulinho calling Tottenham one of 'the great clubs of England' - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ho-set-1989400

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ledleyking123)
      Who's hernanes?
      Sorry, i meant Hamsik. (i was watching the brazil- italy game and the commentator was saying hernanes as i was typing).

ReputationRep:
      We've been linked with Hamsik in the past too
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      You obviously don't know the staff who work at the club
      Neither do you, by the sound of things. We sold Oliver Norwood to Huddersfield Town last summer.

Also how does one end up with the name ''Ledley King'' and follow Manchester United?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sr90)
      Also how does one end up with the name ''Ledley King'' and follow Manchester United?
      I was wondering that as well, I can't help but wonder if he isn't just some elaborate troll trying to give United fans a bad name or something!

ReputationRep:
      I'm a hardcore utd fan you fools. Read up who Oliver Norwood is properly, it's embarrassing you guys don't know he's staff at utd and you support utd? Behave

ReputationRep:
      I'm a hardcore utd fan you fools. Read up who Oliver Norwood is properly, it's embarrassing you guys don't know he's staff at utd and you support utd? Behave
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Norwood

according to this he's a former youth player of ours now playing in the football league, he's also 22 and no longer anything to do with Manchester United.

was this what you meant?

ReputationRep:
      You're looking for Craig, bruv
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      I know who Craig Norwood is. If anything is ''embarassing'' it's you not knowing the difference :-)

Do you get Wayne Rooney and Mickey Rooney mixed up too?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sr90)
      Neither do you, by the sound of things. We sold Oliver Norwood to Huddersfield Town last summer.

Somebody asked him that question before on this thread and he said something like, "Because I'm as good as him". Still doesn't make sense though.

ReputationRep:
      he probably thinks we had a star Right Back for many seasons called Neville Neville who now works on Sky :lol:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qasidb)
      Somebody asked him that question before on this thread and he said something like, "Because I'm as good as him". Still doesn't make sense though.
      That was me, he said he plays like him

ReputationRep:
      Ye I play like Ledley king

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.