Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Could see that ruining the deal if its a necessity on their part, such a clause being 'forced' by the player (even if slightly understandable) may not please the club.

Can't say i, personally, would let it stop us though. Not a better midfielder we are likely able to get this summer. Pretend like we wont want to give in to his demands, negotiate the clause a little to show you still have power, and then sign the **** out of him
    Yeah, the hold up is the only thing bothering me. It's going to be next week until we hear conclusively, but United always get their business done early. And shareholders will want big competitive signings for the business side of things. Ferguson leaving will be ringing alarm bells for the owners.

We'll have good signings made in July.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN2gfRhCAAAZLay.jpg:large

Yes!

ReputationRep:
    What's the story behind this?

ReputationRep:
    Its like a year old from his instagram

ReputationRep:
    Its like a year old from his instagram
    so you're right. my bad

ReputationRep:
    Thiago Alcantara ‏@Thi_Alcantara91 9m
    I ❤Barcelona http://instagram.com/p/bJ30r4kYH8/

Not the best sign :P Maybe he'll enjoy it as a holiday destination only in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)

Not the best sign :P Maybe he'll enjoy it as a holiday destination only in the future
    Hmm, before the European U21 Championships I was thinking there is no chance we will sign Thiago. During the Championships, after reading the rumours, I was feeling confident and hopeful. Now, as the days go on, I'm starting to worry more.

Please Thiago, just leave the dump that is Barcelona and come to sunny Manchester!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Hmm, before the European U21 Championships I was thinking there is no chance we will sign Thiago. During the Championships, after reading the rumours, I was feeling confident and hopeful. Now, as the days go on, I'm starting to worry more.

Please Thiago, just leave the dump that is Barcelona and come to sunny Manchester!!
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)

Wouldn't take it as anything. Hes just referring to the city. Hes trolling badly haha.

ReputationRep:
    Bit hilarious going through peoples tweets to him and such from now and then looking at them from like 6 months again. He didn't quite have many british chavs telling him to '****ing join man united' back then

ReputationRep:
    80% of united fans on twitter are a disgrace. Just saw one, on seeing his instagram, write 'oh **** off then, #****' what a nonce

ReputationRep:
    Social networking and professional sport just do not mix well together. Nothing good will ever come out of the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whitechapel)
    80% of united fans on twitter are a disgrace. Just saw one, on seeing his instagram, write 'oh **** off then, #****' what a nonce
    They're not fans! They're hooligans!

ReputationRep:

:bl:

ReputationRep:

Absolute nonsense.

The tabloids really will print anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

His buy out clause is something like $250 million! You could create an entire team with that amount of money.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Must be a slow news day. Surely nobody can believe such BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    His buy out clause is something like $250 million! You could create an entire team with that amount of money.
    Even if a team activated it, I doubt Messi would sign. Anzhi activated his release clause and offered massive wages but Messi declined

ReputationRep:
    What a desperate ****ing headline. Any transfer involving Messi is ludicrous.

ReputationRep:

What paper is that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.