Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Has ledleyking topped himself yet?
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Hasn't been here for a few days must have.
    :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Sky Italy reporting Thiago to Bayern is done, signed a 4 year deal. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Wow just like that they swoop and get him

Big mistake Rosell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Sky Italy reporting Thiago to Bayern is done, signed a 4 year deal. Lol.
    By the time his contract is up Xavi will retire and Thiago will take his place basically.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what happened behind the scenes but we appeared to act so slow this is unsurprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    I don't know what happened behind the scenes but we appeared to act so slow this is unsurprising.
    Guardiola came in and the rest is history it seems. Is it actually official?

ReputationRep:
    Sky Italy say it's done but I'm always wary of their reports

ReputationRep:
    Sky Italia are normally full of ****e

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be on the verge of official. We had weeks where it seemed we were ahead of the pack on getting this done, if we were actually in for him it should have been done before now or this was going to happen :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Losing Thiago feels like losing a game on penalties. So close, we even looked likely at one point ...but to no avail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    Pep Guardiola being the manager of Bayern Munich might have had something to do with it...:rolleyes:

Also, Del Bosque told Thiago not to go to United. If Thiago wants WC football, he's gotta listen to Del Bosque tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Its on sky germany as well now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Bayern buying players they don't need for the sake of ruining an outstanding team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Also, Del Bosque told Thiago not to go to United. If Thiago wants WC football, he's gotta listen to Del Bosque tbh.
    I heard that quote was fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Pep Guardiola being the manager of Bayern Munich might have had something to do with it...:rolleyes:

Doubt Del Bosque would be happy with him going Bayern either then if that's the case...

ReputationRep:
    just waiting for him to tweet "Im joining the champions of Europe"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    I heard that quote was fake
    Maybe.

(Original post by DH1')
    Doubt Del Bosque would be happy with him going Bayern either then if that's the case...
    True. Pep's playing a heavy role in this obviously. And Bayern are Eurpoean/German champions. I'm sure most players would want to be there right now because they'll definitely win more trophies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Bayern buying players they don't need for the sake of ruining an outstanding team
    How are they ruining the team? Surely buying two of the brighest stars in the game can only improve your squad?

It's very FM-esque :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Same old story with us it seems

Oh well, I here Fabio is back from loan, we can play him at CM (!)

ReputationRep:
    has he REALLY gone though????? It was only this bloody morning Pep revealed interest in him and by no means was he signed then!!!!!! How fast were they are closing the deal and how bloody slow were we!?!?! 3 weeks, seriously?!??!!?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.